Tuesday 15 August 2023

#BlogLife541 - Back to the beauty happy bubble

Don't get me wrong, visiting home is always a thing to look to anticipate but with it, brings an emotional whirlwind that always knocks me off my peaceful place.

I've just been crazily dancing in the bathroom and I didn't really do that while I was away, incase she called to me for something.

I missed my simple regime of putting loud music on and doing my beauty treatments and feeling unfettered by people.

This time around I travelled light, no epilator, no face brush. I wasn't too bothered about them.

But just now with earbuds, all other noise was blocked out. I didn't really use the them while I was there for the same reason, I wanted to be reachable and give my ears a break.

I thought I would start with the face brush and the Nivea wash and eventually it got lovely and frothy.

I spent more than the usual time and did a few extra rounds because of the dryness and because I hadn't done it for a while, even before I left, I don't think..

My face only feels a lil hydrated after, so with this wash, I would recommend a moisturiser afterwards.

I was tempted to use my pink clay mask but it's only Thursday and I save it for the weekends.

I decided to epilate my legs and get rid of the few patches of hair that had grown since last time and then applied that new body butter so they wouldn't itch.

But they still feel as though I could scratch them all night grr. Oh and I decided my hair had gotten too long and messy.

I cut about 2 or 3 inches off it and now it feels somewhat neater, even though I tend to cut it from all angles, just for fun.

Oh Mama finally got her massage mat gift, she's too tired to open it so I suggested at the weekend.

I am so curious about it but I don't want to badger her. I'm just glad it wasn't lost, woop.

She told me something about what she read, that you're not supposed to brush your teeth until after your first meal.

As it washes away the b12 if you brush but it's kinda gross. I tried it today and felt yucky but clean after I brushed and rinsed with mouthwash.

The garlic shampoo arrived today which was quick. I want to use it just to see what it is like.

And my hair could do with a wash but at the same time, I'm still making minimal decisions as my right hand is still killing me with any activities.

My back/shoulder is slowly lessening. I just don't want to make them worse.

Oh I kept forgetting to add the avocado spread review. The brand is Holy Moly and the cost was £3.20 for 3 mini tubs.

Enough to make 2 sandwiches per 57g pot. I'm so silly, there was a cheaper version for 150g that cost £2.60.

Oh well next time. It's light and easy to spread and mixed in are tomatoes, lime, salt and black pepper.

To me only the lime and avocado is noticeable and it is delicious and authentic.

The others I have sampled don't even taste like avocado but of a fake disgusting mush.

I highly recommend this but it's not something that will last long, probably within 1 or 2 days the most.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D