Wednesday 16 August 2023

#BlogLife542 - Does garlic shampoo smell of garlic?

Friday morning I think it was, I woke up and felt weird, like I was all twisted up.

It turns out I've injured my back or shoulder or both. I think I slept funny or hurt it carrying too much on my right side.

If I'm still, there is no pain but the moment I fidget and get up, ouchy.

I didn't want to lay in bed this time and heal up, I just wanted to get on but not do any exercise or extra exertion.

It's too warm to apply heat but I had the blankie over me with the fan blasting in my face, to see if would help.

No joy and now my right hand is really tender. I'm completely fed up with the sensitivities but life goes on.

I'm so glad I chopped my hair short as I was sweating all night and it's nice that my neck is free to breathe.

Mama hasn't tested the massage mat yet so I don't know if I've wasted money on a dud item.

Ooh she just called me and told me it works well and it's enjoyable to use. I'm so relieved wooop :) 

And she said her injection treatment seems to help and the pain has decreased which is fantastic.

I got selected to do a private product test which is nice, as I haven't done one in ages, that should be fun if it arrives, some just get lost or pilfered.

I'm waiting for the Postie to arrive so I can make breakfast/lunch. I don't usually hear anything from the kitchen.

It's a bit soon though. Everything has been posted except the protein tablets for my contact lenses, I split with Mama and give her a box too.

It is so humid today. I'm going to take a tepid shower/bath and then rest up.

A mini update on the Perfectil supplements, I know I haven't been taking them long but so far no horrible side effects.

I don't feel sicky. I haven't started an excessively heavy period or one at all actually.

So far so good. These don't usually affect me and I'm glad not to be feeling any worse.

I do seem to have a lil extra energy boost. I don't feel as tired. My nails are growing quickly but they tend to do that anyway.

I've just had a nice cool shower/bath and used the Vatika garlic shampoo and can confirm it doesn't smell of garlic.

It's this sweet chemical scent which is nice. It's a thickish white consistency, applies and lathers easily and also rinses well.

I don't blow dry my hair and prefer to wrap it in a towel and leave to dry naturally but prior to that I applied some leave in conditioner.

It wasn't as painful as I thought but there's still discomfort when gripping anything and leaning on my right side.

I wanted to put the heating on, just to keep the boiler going and accidentally turned it way high, instead of low, yikes no wonder I felt so humid.

Yeesh it was a good job I double checked to see if it was off.

I got to admit I did use a rinse out conditioner with it so my hair and scalp feel intensely nourished.

I'll let you know in a week or two if anything changes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D