Wednesday 23 August 2023

#BlogLife546 - How long does it take you to reveal your true self?

I was going to say Morning All, but it's afternoon now. I think I had a good block of sleep and then woke up and it felt too early, so I drifted off again.

But I still feel drained. I saw a missed call from one of the randoms when I woke up but I wasn't sure so instead calling/texting a random number I emailed for confirmation.

Usually they will call at lunch or in the evening and I always have my ringer turned off at night because I don't want to be woken up as sleep is rare.

But he did call me back, only this time a company came up but no number so that confused me and when it ceased, I looked up the number and it matched. Oops.

I screen my calls from scammers and past randoms. It's so easy to be caught out these days. I called him back and had a laugh and then he had to go and I needed to begin my day.

Ugh I lost my nice tweezers. I have a spare but they aren't as effective so I bought another one from ebay for a pound.

I'll show you the picture when it arrives maybe at the weekend. I don't know why some are better than others, maybe some are duller?

I've started mixing and matching the pastas. One had pork, I remove that and add lil portions to my bowl.

A lil tomatoey penne, a lil creamy fusilli, and some plain noodles, delicious with chicken.

Oh I've finally tried the watermelon lip balm from Malibu, it does smell faintly of melon but more chemically.

It's work well as long as you keep using. It's not a cure for chapped/dry lips.

The title refers to when you meet someone new, do you spill your personal stories or do you hold back?

I'm not big on trust so I tend to share tidbits and see if they are really listening and paying attention.

Or if they will ask me the same questions again and again. I would rather someone not make random guesses about my life.

Ask, I just don't promise to reveal it, if I am suspicious about your motives or it is too soon.

Due to the fact that half the people seem to make a snap judgement about me and disappear.

Instead of clarifying the details with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D