Thursday 31 August 2023

#BlogLife550 - My vain (vanity) tissue box

Song of the day - Jax Jones/Mabel - Ring Ring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVCZgIY_2FI&list=FLI0DEk_aDykRP0sJnme-JBg&index=2

I'm pleased to report that my phone stand (£5 free post) finally got here, yay. I don't know why the holders always take way longer to arrive.

Everything was practically posted together in the same method, anyway it's heavier than I thought it would be.

Nice and compact, foldable, nice shade and I can adjust the height and head of it.

Plus the mirror is a cute additional touch for makeup, lenses, plucking and it will be harder to lose in that bright colour.

I guess the good thing about having a weighted base is that it is more sturdy than the previous flimsy ones I've bought and had to prop against something.

There are certain things I need around me, so to avoid getting up to look for them...

I've started using my tissue box as a vanity case. I don't know why, it just seemed handy to hold everything in.

Lip balm, earbud cases, pens, supplements, eye drops. Talking of lip balm, my lips have started to chap badly again.

They are not sore just dry and I've been liberally applying them, so after this round, I will probably look for something else.

Maybe the Burt Bees, they seemed a high quality. I binged the second season of The Secret Life of Amy Bensen.

It wasn't as good as the first season, in my opinion. I don't really see why she runs away from Liam because she always crumbles and lets him dictate and be insane with his jealousy.

I was surprised at the pregnancy development. His reaction was telling, he didn't seemed fussed either way.

I almost got the feeling he would be unhappy with the lack of focus on him.

It was almost comical how everyone around her tried to get her away from Liam by planting doubts but they were acting shady themselves.

I don't trust any of them ha. I think it's been renewed for a way longer third season.

I'm surprised none of his vast exes have cropped up yet.

I just discovered there's a new season/reboot/revival lol of Futurama, the first episode is funny.

It seems to have the original voice actors which is surprising also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D