Tuesday 29 August 2023

#BlogLife548 - Does he love foodies....?

Yesterday in the UK it was a Bank Holiday and the most I did was come up with a title.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue relaxing or be productive and doing nothing was far too relaxing, so that's what I opted for.

I've got to pay some bills, moisturise my face and watch the season finale of The Mentalist.

I wasn't sure if I wanted Patrick and Teresa to get together. I always rooted for Grace and Wayne though.

Even Lisbon's beau seemed decent but he moved too fast. He acted a a tad bit controlling with the movies, even though she wasn't into classics, instead of finding a genre they would both love.

Why didn't they give Cho a permanent love interest?? I hate when one character doesn't get a happy wrapped up storyline.

Why did Vega have to die? I knew he would crack after that. I think he was putting off having another partner because he missed Rigsby too much.

I loved their banter together. I wonder if they will both be in the finale. Would be nice if that happened.

I have some favourite places that I order from regularly because of the customer service and the quality.

But one in particular always gives me extras. I'm starting to think, either I'm being foodily wooed or they are just messing with their customers and it's a private joke.

Hmm how can we screw with their heads today...... Let's add a blender to the bag???

But seriously, so far it has been extra drinks, Sprite, orange juice, two whole cartons of milk..

And the latest craziness is..... A whole jar of Branston pickle. I'm not even sure what that is.

Oh I just googly woogled and it's a relish. Pickle, chutney, ketchup and brown sauce.

Hmm. I haven't tried it yet and I'm not sure it appeals. It's supposed to be on the sweet side.

Why brown sauce and ketchup? I suppose it might enhance toasties...

I wonder if brown sauce is bbqy? I'm not sure if I have tried that. I don't think I want too.

But isn't that strange? They could have got a mini sauce tub and added a bit but no, they threw in the whole jar.

Did they go nuts with the inventory and order excess and just randomly give clients bonuses??

One day I will go in and ask, what the deal is haha.

When I was shopping for the tweezers, it was making me laugh that now they all seem to be labelled as professional.

It's not a surgical tool, I just want to pluck my eyebrows yeesh haha.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D