Tuesday 31 October 2023

#BlogLife585 - I ear you boot

Song of the day - Plies/Neyo - Bust It Baby Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_yyDbsNUWQ&list=PL_S79tzxwHpOjlynfkGbkx-UC99ltSAXW&index=61

C got back to me today with the same unfeeling attitude. He didn't ask how I was doing?

If my day was any better, just launched into his own thing, what he wanted to talk about, made it all about himself, again.

I can't see myself responding. It's just too tedious for words. At least I can have more of a lay in tomorrow, my hair is washed, nails are filed.

And I plucked one eyebrow, the left one lol. The right one was being a pain to access.

Even the buses were running sporadically, I didn't even do my makeup because I didn't have enough time.

I feel weepy today for some reason. Oh I forgot to mention I got into a new Turkish drama, or did I tell you?

It's called Gizli Sakli, a recently trained cop goes undercover with a veteran bitter cop, who thinks he knows better than the newbie.

But she's pretty sharp and good at thinking at her feet so her instincts are better than his, yet he resents her for it.

And he constantly puts her down. It started off good, as they all do and now I'm struggling a bit to watch it.

It's a short show, I don't know if it got cancelled or it was designed to only be about maybe ten or less episodes.

But both of them can be unprofessional and naive and you would think they would know better.

A bit less trusting and more suspicious.

Ok that does it, I have officially lost my mind ever since the clocks changed.

All day my purse has been stuck to my bag and I just went to retrieve it to pay the bill and then remembered I already took it out, but it wasn't attached to the lining anymore.

Then I felt really cold and recalled I had put the blankie on high, just felt it and it was off.

Sighs.......... Can we restart the week please? Before I lose it completely and have to call the men in white coats to padlock me in one of those white padded cells..

Alright at least I solved the blankie thing. Um it turns out the plug wasn't pushed in properly.

Now the weirdness continues. I lost my eye drops. I have no idea where they ran away too :(

But as I was putting on my purple booties today, guess what I found?

Did you guess the drops? Wrong, thanks for playing. It was my beloved earbud, the one that I thought was lost forever.

I am so thrilled as the new one is absolutely rubbish, battery life wise.

The seller actually emailed me today and asked for a positive review, he didn't say, Are you happy? Is there any issue?

Which totally vexes me. I'm actually looking forward to writing my feedback now and it won't be good.

I feel sleepy and my stomach is doing that flpflop thing. I'm trying out a new restaurant.

A chicken and spinach tagliatelle pasta dish. I hope it's tasty, I would have ordered from my semi regular place but they don't serve drinks.

And I need something fizzy to calm my tumtum down. I steered away from my favourite shop.

I have goodies at home and I didn't have the energy, which is probably a good thing anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D