Thursday 8 February 2024

#BlogLife638 - Hello I'm veggie-ish, come join us on the dark side..

Song of the day - The Whispers - It's A Love Thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AmGcGfMARE&list=FLI0DEk_aDykRP0sJnme-JBg&index=198

I don't know why song of the day sometimes displays weird and other times not squished and normal.

Ugh anyway, it took a while for my brain to get going, I had an idea and then it vanished by the time I loaded up Blogger, ugh.

Anyway now it's back, the Amazon courier just bought the 4x salines for just over £15 which is crazy good, as they are usually about £8 for one bottle.

No lil surprise extras aww lol. I was kinda hoping for some free cases or storing solution but that's alright, I'm happy to save money with a good deal that will last me a good while.

I just left some positive feedback/mini reviews for the towels, saline and a few other things.

This year more than ever, I really wanted to be brave and finally try some vegan alternatives to meat and chicken.

Richmonds have a selection but I'm no longer seeing it, their vegan sausage is so good, I wonder what the rest is like?

I did see Fry had a new option to try, katsu chicken, plant based vegan.

Oh it's only two inside, for some reason I thought it was more for £3, ouch, that's pricey if I hate it.

Katsu chicken can't be overcooked or under seasoned, it has to be the perfect blend to taste right, I've found.

I also saw some vegan beef burgers. Actually the vegan range is more extensive than I previously thought.

I swear I checked it all out but maybe that was last year because there are new products out, that appeal to me.

Like I said, I'm not looking to give up meat, chicken or fish completely, but right now I don't want to eat that much of it at all.

I'm very fussy though, it has to taste really good for me to say Yes, this is a decent alternative.

I hope the recipes are good. I'll let you know my experiences, good or bad.

I'm watching The Mirror Has Two Faces, yet again. I'm in a mushy mood, I'm not sure why, hormones or maybe Valentines being around the corner..

That's why I'm craving chocolate too. It's so old timey, romantic and feelgood even though it's taking love out of the mix, somewhat because they do eventually fall in love.

It's just so funny and cute and awkward but not in a cringe way, in a more adorable way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D