Wednesday 21 February 2024

#BlogLife645 - I was mistaken about you

 Song of the day - Master Saleem & Various Artists - Luzar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWp2pph5vUs&list=WL&index=47

I like the message at the end of this video, that he shared he was put down and criticised a lot even by his own family.

I can relate to that wholeheartedly but it's brave to admit it. It's funny that every time I seem to praise a company they immediately let me down.

I told the owner or server where I bought the ladoos and pakoras how much I enjoyed the recipe and that I had never tasted them freshly cooked before.

But I also said I couldn't handle the sauce it was too spicy and he laughed and so did I.

Last time the pakoras were so deliciously new and mild, it was perfect, this time, they tasted slightly stale and cripes, there is so much spice and pepper, it's way less enjoyable.

I'm still going to eat it but I will get the cooling cucumber mint raita yoghurt dip from Iceland, actually I've seen another version and I hope that is more minty with the tiniest hint of spice.

I don't mind it in small doses, just don't burn my mouth off!!

Last night that same guy, I think because I can't recall his name, messaged me, like nothing happened.

It was just Hello and let's chat..... I blinked, was this the same one that had a bitch fit???

Accusing me of being mean to him?? Now suddenly he's talking like nothing ever happened.

If you've regained your senses and realised you were being a tit!!

Then man up and say, Look, I'm sorry for my attitude before, I read you wrong and overreacted, can we please start over??

Do they ever say that? Well I guess one did, but then he was a lying sack of insincerity!!

The randoms are completely nuts! But I don't like being falsely accused.

And some of them I can tell are just horrible human beings that are attention seeking and will attempt to destroy any females good calm mood.

I tend to avoid those once I confirm my suspicions.

I would love to buy a hair mask for my scalp but I don't have the patience to leave it to soak, only to struggle to rinse and remove it all.

I'll just try and buy conditioners more often, I don't know why I keep forgetting, maybe I am just trying to save money?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D