Wednesday 14 February 2024

#BlogLife641 - Would you be intimate whilst on your period? 18+

Happy Valentines Day to all of you:)

It's been a random day full of randoms.

First up that therapist chat that was deep and meaningful should have been a one off!

I don’t know if he was embarrassed about oversharing but the next conversation was so ridiculously boring.

I stopped talking to him after that, life's far too short to be trapped.

The next one was the serial ghoster who said Hi as though nothing happened. 

If that was me I would say I'm really sorry, can I just explain?

But I coldly greeted him with Oh it's the time waster.

He replied with You blocked me while I was in hospital.

Last time his excuse was I'm visiting my friend in hospital.

Come on put some effort, some originality with your lying please pffft.

I replied how convenient and that I didn't want someone popping in and out.

I need consistency to build up trust and reliability, that's my preference as I don't trust most people. 

So he laughably retorted, You want me to be all in?

Ha!! I said we're strangers, find someone that doesn't mind you coming and going.

Does he take me for a fool? Me thinks he does!

Ok last one. This is such an overshare but here goes.

Feel free to stop reading this bit. Me and Y were talking and I mentioned feeling unwell and cramping.

He guessed that I was on my period and truth be told I've only been intimate once during this time.

I got talked into going out and messing about with him and I felt even more undesirable and awkward.

We ended up halting and he just said I dont want to make you uncomfortable.

I wasn't really sure how I felt, sex is and always will be confusing. 

Anyway back to me and Y. He said that when these times happened he wouldn't fool around with the woman.

Would not satisfy her needs, even in the shower but would expect blowjobs ha!!!!

That is what we were kinda disagreeing about.

I find that self serving and unfair. That he expects to be satisfied but would leave his better half unfulfilled???

It was delicious debating with him because he did discuss it with me.

I found his answers hysterical,  he lost intellectual points.

This was his side and I wouldn't normally share but I hate selfish men.

They are the reasons I would never immediately show my loving side because its exploited and I told him this!

Anyway he said.. (I'm shaking with laughter).

That me giving pleasure to him should be satisfying enough and that I should be happy to please him lol.

What bollocks!!

Oh he added this bit, which made him look foolish.

That if I made him just concentrate on my needs alone, he would feel used.

I in turn said I would never ask you to do that and not reciprocate and yet you are demanding I do that for you!!!

There was no way he could win this round so he just said, there are other factors but let's agree to disagree.

We didn't really resolve anything,  that side of him, I don't really respect.

But he remains unblocked..

I just think if you really care about someone you will naturally want to make them happy.

My solution was no physical contact during that time then for either of us, fair is fair.

Relationships should be equal. I guess on the flip side, anytime I wasn't in the mood, I could just state, Oh no sorry unpredictable monthly has started.

He would probably say, What again? That's the 14th time this month!

Ha I'll always find a way to make things even and protect myself from being used!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D