Tuesday 6 February 2024

#BlogLife636 - Snap me up with your eyes..

Song of the day - Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - Senorita

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkh8UtuejGw&list=WL&index=44

I think I had about two saline bottles left and I am at the end of my cleaning solution for my rgp contact lenses so I decided to see if I could get some bargains.

Yes and no really. I got two Avizor cleaners for £16 ouch, I wanted to get the Ote because they have been formulated to be gentle and everything else burns my eyes but it's too expensive.

I think it's like £10 or some nonsense for 1 bottle. I did have better luck with the saline, I've seen one bottle for £8 but bulk buying is better and I got 4x for £15 because there was an additional discount at the til.

I didn't have a great morning on one hour's night sleep. It was my own fault this time, I had an all nighter with a random, we were just having a laugh and it was cute.

But then I just kept dry heaving all morning, really severely. I could have looked at the international shop full of goodies but I've got snacky stuff at home.

It was a really mild day and I layered up just in case. On second thoughts, after trying all the dips, I actually just favoured the onion and garlic one.

I will buy it as a single pot, next time. Hmm L just asked me about G, which is a big coincidence.

I haven't gotten back to her but it reinforces the feeling that I did the right thing in cutting him off.

Noone should set out to offend people. If you're acting or saying something controversial, then take responsibility for being a horrible human being.

I'm very careful about what I say and do and try to be respectful of others and not treat them badly, unless they are provoking me or something about them is rubbing me the wrong way.

Sometimes by not laughing and joining in and disassociating from certain types of unkind people, we can give them a new point of view to discover.

That says, you don't have to agree with me or think the way I do but you definitely have to look at the type of person that you are and question if that's appropriate, to live and act that way.

You can't pretend you're nice in one breath and then say something incredibly rude and hurtful in the next and expect people to remain friends with you.

Life doesn't work like that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D