Tuesday 27 February 2024

#BlogLife647 - My therapy costs money!!

Song of the day - Shenseea/Masicka/Di Genius - Hit & Run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXuTYq1vCsg&list=WL&index=49

I'm not a professional therapist but I did study psychology and counselling but only at the basic levels.

I don't claim to know everything or be have the ability to fix everyone that crosses my path.

However I am empathetic, intelligent and a great listener.

I can sense issues and most of the time know how to respond in a beneficial manner.

But that's limited to being in a controlled area like volunteering. 

Not in a chatroom, where certain people want my help, my patience and my advice for free.

Like most sensible people chatrooms are to have a giggle and destress.

It's not fair to offload significant problems onto strangers aka me.

As I feel obligated to assist and that spoils my mood.

Seek a proper psychotherapist or a volunteer service designed to support you.

I always joke about charging for advice but half of me actually means it.

Why should I be burdened with your catastrophic life??

Do what I do, help yourself or get outside assistance.

Don't rely on strangers to save you.

This random was like..How do I save someone who doesn't want to be helped, who isn't listening anymore?

I detached myself and bluntly said..,if they are that determined,  they will find a way.

You can try an intervention or having them committed but ultimately they have to choose to want to live.

Just like I did. I can't be there for everyone. I don't want too.

I have enough on my plate. I'm not here to carry everyone's else's baggage too.

I've had many depressed randoms just complaining and expecting me to just cheerfully make them whole.

Ugh that is so draining and I feel disgusted with them, that they are content to stomp on my fun and carefree mood just to get some attention.

I can be nice in the right environment but chatrooms are not it!!

I also resent that I'm expected to give the perfect sympathetic reply to make them feel good.

When in truth, I actually couldn't care less!

I don't know you, we are strangers, I'm not responsible for your happiness, just my own.

I'm always expected to play therapist and I'm sick of it.

You want to depress me too? Make me as miserable as you are??

Pay for it!! Amazon/PayPal I care not. Either will do.

You self centred individual!!

I just started using the new face wash, Skin Expert and the new moisturiser Dove body love.

The face wash no longer smells like dish washing liquid. It's clear and gloopy, applies and washes off easily.

But I have a strong feeling it's drying out my face, I have been applying moisturiser multiple times a day, using my face mask all weekend and prior to this, my face was smooth and clear.

Now I am breaking out in pimples, it feels really dry and I don't think it's doing me any good.

But I'm going to continue using it for now, as I don't have any others, if my skin gets worse I will definitely bin in though.

The moisturiser is lovely and light, has a wonderful strong rose smell.

It seems to be moisturising but my face is problematic at the moment, so it's hard to tell how effective it is.

I just love the scent though. Oh I tried out the Regal raita dip, I hated it.

I always hope it will taste like the shops version, savoury, minty, runny yoghurt and flavourful but it never does.

Try as they might, they cannot replicate it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D