Monday 19 February 2024

#BlogLife643 - No-one likes a syrupy soury sick girl..

I confess to buying a whole load of sugary junk today because pmt has been so bad and ongoing.

I got sugary belgian waffles, this Cadbury's chocolate orange cake, strawberry cakes and the Fibre One chocolate doughnuts.

Bad, bad, bad I know but I don't really care at the moment. Now it's Monday and I feel a whole heap better.

Actually it was from Friday that the cramps finally stopped, nausea was minimal and I could finally get to relax.

Sometimes I try to control the sugary cravings but other times I give in because I need a lift in my depressing mood.

Hmm just got an interesting email, Amazon invited me to join Preview, Oh I was so hoping it was Vine, the product testing programme.

But alas it is for feedback on their streaming shows. There's no real incentives, sometimes they do giveaways I guess.

Did I just give myself more work? Maybe it will be fun. There are a few shows I like on their platform, not that I can think of any right now..

Oh as Mama's Day is upcoming, I asked her what she would like for it, it's just easier that way.

And she said thermals so she took out Prime and got them and I just sent her the money for it.

But I feel like doing the hamper thing too, I doubt the other 2 will remember the day so maybe some fudge and scented lotion, she did love that..

I assume Y has ghosted me as I haven't heard from him since he was so "understanding" about my health conditions.

Men always like to be perceived as saying the right thing, doing the right thing but as soon as I mention being ill, they run a mile.

He wasn't a keeper but I did enjoy most of our conversations. I just wish he/they had the courage to say..

Umm that sucks for you but I'm no longer interested in sticking around so ta ta..........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D