Monday 5 February 2024

#BlogLife635 - I'm taking you and your money for a ride..

Song of the day - Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTtxm1h8edw&list=WL&index=43

It's been a stressful day. I was beginning to suspect something was up with my direct debits.

First EDF keeps mistaking me for the neighbours and saying I owe them copious amounts.

Then another bill I regularly pay, texted me to say I'm seriously in debt and to contact them immediately to sort it out.

I can understand if I'm skipping payments or not giving them the full amounts but I've been carefully making sure I'm up to date.

I wondered if it was spam? I called them up to make enquiries about it and she said, no it was legitimate and I said, that makes no sense.

I pay you on time and I was just about to enquire where the flipping hell that money is going if not on my bills, when she said, Oh you're not due to pay us, you're fine and current, don't worry about it.

But I was so relieved after she said that, the anger disappeared.

It still feels off though, I'm continually paying and yet seemingly close to being in the red?

Highly suspicious, good job I keep the receipts in my email. I don't trust them 100% and I want to cover myself.

I feel like they are making up the numbers and making me pay excess, I just can't prove it.

I have to admit I wanted to put off that phone call until next week but I feel a bit stronger, like I can handle some confrontations, when I know I'm in the right.

I've had a busy day and totally forgot I started this post at the weekend.

Otherwise I'm not sure I had anything to say, I'm just getting a lot of cramps at the moment.

My latest craving and I haven't one of those for a while, was to get the multi dip and crackers as that contains no meat or fish.

I'm still on my mainly plain foods kick. I have tiny meals. I bought some ritz crackers, some jacobs and some mini cheddars.

I first had it at Mama's and it just hit the spot, normally I don't like half the dips, but this is quite tasty.

I routinely stick to hummus but I guess I wanted something different.

Oh oops, I thought it was cheaper than that it was £2.60, it contains onion and garlic, which is my favourite.

Then cheese and chive, sour cream and chive and thousand island.

That's dinner for me unless I fancy something additional with the pmt hormones raging.

Oh I also got some fruit as well, some strawberries and mangos. Very yummy for my fussy tum tum.

Oh I finally saw MC last night, I haven't spoken to him since December, we seemed to keep missing each other and I haven't felt like staying late to wait for him.

It was nice to catch up and have a laugh with someone that is down to earth and not grilling me with personal questions or making me uncomfortable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D