Tuesday 13 February 2024

#BlogLife640 - What he should do to make you happy!

I think before Christmas my scalp was finally normal, it didn't feel dry and itchy anymore.

Then when I went to Mama's it became dry again. I haven't been using a separate conditioner so I went ahead and purchased Vatikas cactus conditioner as the shampoo was phenomenal.

That should arrive maybe at the weekend or before hopefully. Maybe it will help fix my scalp problems.

The seller said there's been some problems, maybe they were out of stock but everything is ok now and it's out for delivery.

Due on maybe Thursday or Friday, I think I read something about 24 hours.

Anyway, how are you doing? I feel lousy to be honest, just came on and the nausea surprisingly is minimal, the cramps however started yesterday, lasted the night and morning and are continuing.

But I had breakfast and am sipping my lemon and orange blend and hopefully they will subside soon.

Plus I finally remembered to sprinkle the clary sage essential oil for pmt and I think it actually does help.

I'll be tempted to walk with it next time I go to Mama's, except I would be scared of another spillage.

I was trying to nap but it's not taking. I'm on my third consecutive date with a new random called Y.

(We are all relieved it's not another dreaded J). He is funny, sweet, intelligent and charming.

But he has kids and a shaved head and isn't a local so not suitable but is great company.

I respect that if he disagrees with me, he'll blurt it out, he won't just agree or be swayed to my side, I can't stand that.

But today something came up and we discussed it and I thought hmmm.

I didn't really think you would be like that but then again, he is male.

So we kinda left it on a slightly uneasy, to be continued note, although it was a civilised goodbye.

Except I couldn't help being a tad immature and saying Have a nice life...

Which is my standard kiss goodbye speech. At least he is there when he says he will be.

Or apologises if he's late. But I don't like one-sidedness. If you expect something, you should be willing to give it also.

Plus I guess I am miffed a lil because this was supposed to be our first call together and because we're having this disagreement, he didn't want too.

Although in his defence, he did seem super busy. I do try to be fair and not just show my side of things because that doesn't give the full picture.

Not everything should go my way and I don't expect it too, I'm fine with compromising, unless I feel strongly against whatever it is.

I think it bothers me because I am used to selfish men who only care about their needs and not mine and this seemed like a big warning to dig deeper and find out, if he's really this self centred..

Or if I am mis-reading this situation and later on he will say, Alright to workaround our opposing sides, I would be willing to blah blah blah..

At least he's willing to discuss it further, most are like, that's it end of discussion, you know how I feel lol.

But on a serious note, if it turns out, he is that type of person, the me me me, who is thoughtless, it turns out....

Um I'm not sure I will see him in the same way as I did previously.

To me he will be a user that only cares about his happiness and not mine.

I'm not saying he should change his mind and agree with me but he definitely needs to make some steps to meet me halfway.

Otherwise it's just disrespectful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D