Thursday 1 February 2024

#BlogLife634 - I don't want to be a full time veggy

Song of the day - Camila Cabello - Crying In The Club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dppjr1QAZhM&list=WL&index=42

Maybe this is the way it happens, sometimes meat doesn't taste as enjoyable as it once was.

Red meat was easy enough to forgo, I didn't have pork or duck that much.

Duck I think was at the relatives homes and it never quite tasted right to me.

Pork was sausages or sausage rolls and we transitioned to the veggy ones and didn't miss it.

Typically it was fish, beef and mainly chicken dishes that were cooked.

I still like them but vegetarian meals somehow just satisfy me way more than before.

I had a choice of salmon sushi, sweet and sour chicken with rice and the veggy pakoras..

And normally I gravitate towards meat, because it's hearty, Now it's been over a month and although my appetite is back, mostly..

I've gone off pasta, which I was obsessed with, meat is fine in small does and fish doesn't appeal in a larger sense.

Out of those three choices I kept picking at the pakoras and loving them as a meal.

I know for sure that I would never give up cheese, I know there must be vegan versions but I don't even want to try them, maybe down the road I will be more open.

I also don't want to be that picky eater that says, no main dishes for me, just sides because there is meat on the table.

Why do men lie about their voices? I spoke to another random last night, bragging about his vocal chords.

At this point I know I'll be disappointed. Do they just not know it's deep, or have people lied to them?

Because it's nowhere near even a lil tiny weeny ickle wickle bit hoarse.

I never say they have a crap voice, I just say, it's not my level of nicety.

I don't know why I've always found that to be the most attractive feature of a male.

Could be because I'm a talker and I rarely engage so when I do, I want it to a be a proper long comforting session.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D