Thursday 29 February 2024

#BlogLife649 - Sexy Fem Vs Plain SS

Song of the day - Taio Cruz - Dynamite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4cdPKLGkhc&list=WL&index=50

Mama was telling me about this veggie sushi that's come out. Ocado sells it but when I looked at the ingredients, it just didn't appeal.

I stuck to the chicken one, which was lush. I also just got some Neutrogena moisturiser, the plain one not the grapefruit, for something different.

Plus Delia White vitamin C face wash, I haven't heard of her so an exciting new brand to try out.

My skin is just drying out completely and no amount of heaped on dove moisturiser is helping really.

I guess it does for a lil while and then my face goes back to being severely dehydrated.

At least I know the neutrogena always helps. I decided to be a lil bad and get some more clementine juices and appletiser, just to mix up the drinks routine.

Sometimes it's a lil dull consuming the same drinks all the time. I also just trimmed my hair so now it feels a lot less and more tidier.

I should pluck too, maybe at the weekend when I can be bothered.

Ok I did a weird thing, I was looking at summer tops, as it seems to be get getting warmer and warmer here.

I don't like to be a sheep and follow everyone's fashion, I don't like plain things either, it needs detail.

I was scrolling through and saw the typical flowery crap and I was going to get it and then changed my mind and saw this striking top.

It's a hybrid of purple and black, it's only that the cleavage part has bits of stripes going through it, drawing the eye.

It's a lil slutty, that part isn't to my taste but the rest is just sooo stunning, I bought it and also got a lil vest to go under it lol.

I haven't totally gone crazy and reverted to wearing revealing outfits but for the most part, that top is just totally different to the normal dull range that I see everywhere.

Then I bought some lacey underwear. I'm probably not going to date and this is all just for my benefit but sometimes a woman just wants to feel feminine in her own right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D