Tuesday 30 April 2024

#BlogLife680 - Precision tweezers - Unhelpful beauty tool

I can't remember when I bought the precision tweezers and if I did a comprehensive review but now that a lot of time has passed and I've just plucked, I can give an update.

They are the worst tools ever, why they are called Precision, is beyond me?!

It seems like a thicker surface which is not helpful to grip the tiny thin hairs and it misses half the time, so I spend longer, gripping them tightly, which for someone with chronic pain issues is not beneficial at all.

I just browsed and want to go back to my simple no-fuss plain original tweezers, which seem like they have a longer mouth bit and are slimmer so more effective overall.

I saw a cheap one for £1.75 which seems like my previous one which I really miss.

I've got a blunt one, which I think was Precision as well and a newer sharper one which is just useless and awful.

If the new one is the right fit, I will get a second backup and bin these other ones as I can't stand using something unproductive.

The quest for a lip balm continues and I saw an interesting offer, 2x £2 Yash herbal strawberry lip balm tubes.

I've not heard of this make but it says it is for chapped lips and I like that it is a squeezable version so I don't have to get my fingers soiled.

Plus strawberry is a great scent, it ticks all the boxes and the price is extremely cheap. It's 10g and I'll let you know how it works out when it arrives.

I just came back from the Market and picked up some drinks, it's surprisingly boiling outside, I had a coat on as they predicted rain and were wrong as usual.

I feel really dizzy and sicky today. As well as pmt hormones, I feel I have caught a chill, I feel totally off, even though I had a mini burst of energy and did my lil sexy strut today.

Now I just wanna lay down and sleep but first lunch, which is pizza later.

Oh an acquaintance of mine, which I didn't recognise as she looked youthful in her hijab (head scarf covering), was telling me that everyone is making comments, regarding it.

Ugh that disgusted me, to me she looks youthful and beautiful and I told her not to pay any attention, which she isn't.

But she really looked great. I've seen her wear a scarf before, but I guess she looked more conservative, anyway it suited her.

She relished the compliments and I said for me, people always have an opinion when I change my hair and I don't really care what they think, it's nobody else's business!

I was gonna mention that they commented on my weight also but it didn't really need to be added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D