Monday 29 April 2024

#BlogLife679 - Ocado Zooms customer service

I kept looking at my phone thinking, there is a call I need to make but I couldn't remember to whom it was, until today.

I knew that I wanted to make a Zoom mini shop and then I remembered they hadn't sent me my late delivery vouchers for free delivery for the next two orders.

Seeing as the Tesco and Iceland customer representatives were not helpful, I had lil hope that Ocado would be but it was still worth a chat.

I didn't wait that long to be answered, maybe a few minutes and considering it was the weekend and lunchtime, I thought that was cool.

I explained the situation and was waiting for the..... Empty, sorry nothing we can do, it can't be helped, response..

But instead he was genuinely apologetic and sent me the vouchers, without much fuss but also refunded me for the last two deliveries that I paid the full cost for.

I thought that was incredibly kind and more than I was expecting, plus it was instant.

£12 off was really worth getting in touch. I'm happy that it didn't pile onto my stress.

I got my chicken sushi, the mop and the pan and brush, which was the main reason for the order.

Plus some sparkling water drinks to try, in orange and apple flavours.

Just tried the Get More Sparkling vitamin C, it's 500ml, 5 calories per bottle and no bitter aftertaste woop.

Bit pricey at £1.65 and I wish the orange was a bit stronger but I highly recommend it, very refreshing and sweet enough.

Next I sampled the Pip sparkling apple 250ml can which was £1.55 ouchy.

I don't recommend it for the value, tiny can but the taste was nice, every so slightly tart but not enough to ruin the flavour.

Purely based on the cost, I would not get it again. The Get More Sparkling was way better, on all accounts.

The last thing was the vegan swedish meatballs from Oumph for £3.50 that were tasteless.

I wouldn't recommend them, they needed more seasoning, or any seasoning would have been great.

Vegan food is so hit and miss, some of it is great and other times, they can't be bothered how it turns out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D