Tuesday 23 April 2024

#BlogLife676 - Chatty chicks watching flicks 10 - La Femme Nikita

I've just tried out the Fresh Me face mask. It's a fun blue colour and squeezes out easily enough but it kinda smells like a scented bleach or washing powder.

It's alright but not my preference. I left it on for a bit, oh it's um a scrubby type of mask with lil beads, which I am not keen on but actually these were kinda soft.

It didn't feel like they were that harsh, it's too early to tell if I would recommend it but my skin is soft and fresh, there are some pimples remaining but my face looks radiant and mostly clear.

I've also just opened and tried the Avizor brand of hard contact lens cleaner and it's the same strong mixture unfortunately which burns the eyes if every bit of it isn't rinsed out, it's effective though.

Looks like I'll be going for the pedicure/massage and possibly eyebrow shape on Thursday or possibly Monday, not sure yet.

I don't even know if the beautician is back from her months away.

I've been watching La Femme Nikita, the original one, I never did see it from the beginning but I remember wondering when Michael and Nikita were finally going to get together?

I never knew how she was recruited. It's funny that they killed her off to the world and yet kept her real name lmao.

Plus didn't give her any sort of cover story, just told her to say she's out of work, pfft.

At least work would explain absences, yeesh. The technology all looked so outdated ha.

I guess the other thing that bothered me was the first time Michael took Nikita out to dinner and her being all giddey like it's a damn date.

Umm he's practically a kidnapper, why on earth would you be all excited about gifts and a date from someone training you to be an assassin, who you don't know is even on the right side of the law??

I'd be thinking is the drink or food poisoned? Why are we suddenly out in public? This has to be test related.....

Also as a trained killer, why get involved with someone that has a kid, that could be used as leverage or get murdered?

Plus I wonder if Operations knew all along that was his daughter and yet kept threatening to cancel her aka take her life? Lol.

It makes zero sense! What could her believable cover story be?

Secret Royal with mundane duties to perform? Rejecting Princes ha.

Or secret psychic helping the Police with their investigations or oncall plastic surgeon?

One last one.....Umm...Counsellor could be one, needy patients galore in the world.

See it's easy peasy to create a fictional career.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D