Monday 15 April 2024

#BlogLife672 - Iceland's new range

I thought I would try out the latest range in Iceland. I saw lemon chicken and vegetable rice. It's quite moreish.

The clotted cream kulfi, which was nice, plain, only had one nut inside but sweet enough. Actually I just realised it reminds me of rasmalai a milky dessert.

The mango version, tasted of mango and I didn't like it, Tesco version didn't taste of it, which is why I prefer it ha.

The pistachio one is still my favourite as it has lots of nut chunks contained and I would not buy the others again.

But I can't recall the make of the Tesco one. They also had tomato gnocchi which looked scrumptious, had to try it, even if pasta is my enemy now.

That is really nice, not too tomatoey or cheesy, just a great meal accompanied by whatever you fancy with it.

Talking of which I tried the alfredo linguine which would have been delicious if not for the disgusting amount of cheese, smothered inside, no cheese would have been better actually.

TGI Fridays french fries are surprisingly better than McCains. They cook really fast, in about 14 minutes and just have more seasoning to them.

I'm taking a break from the randoms and people in general. I do feel more myself, in a healthier mindset but I'm not in the mood for company, right now.

I'm enjoying old re-runs of Whose Line Is It Anyway and it calms my mind.

The peace is slowly creeping back. 

I finally remembered to pluck my brows, they still look untidy but not as bad as before and I will just smother my face in makeup and disguise them further.

I couldn't figure a solution to the Dub music player crashing the app. 

I uninstalled and reinstalled and that didn't help, I was loyal to it because just like Youtube I could increase the speed and every song sounded more perky.

I just need that when I'm outdoors avoiding triggers and the pain so if there is something fun and party-like in my earbuds, it makes the journey smoother.

I ended up installing another music player, with no speed change but also no flipping adverts, woop.

It's called Musicolet so far it seems alright, it hasn't crashed, I tested it last night, it seemed to find my music satisfactorily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D