Tuesday 2 April 2024

#BlogLife665 - Butter me sideways

I'm still struggling with my tastes and resisting the fact that I've gone off most foods that I looked forward to devouring.

I tried out tagliatelle in a creamy sauce and just felt like I was eating nothingness.

I've decided to break my own rule and get butter, well I got I can't believe it's not butter, as it was on sale and the blurb said it contains less fat.

The one I used to adore was, cripes I can't recall the name but it had two versions, sunflower and olive and I loved the olive.

It was fake butter but extremely creamy. Oh it was Pure, it just came to me.

I don't ever intend to be 100% healthy and remove fat, sugar, carbs from my meals but I'm going to keep trying to shave off calories where possible.

I saw something new in Iceland that I got really excited about. Wholewheat chapatis from Mon Salwa, it's £3.50 so not cheap.

But I still recall that fresh rotis/chapatis taste completely different to stale ones and I miss that.

These are dough that I can flip onto the panini press and cook them easily, hopefully and that's why I got the butter.

As usually I would pop chicken into them, actually I just remembered I do have lots of faux chicken at home.

Nowadays sometimes I prefer something simple. I saw this half price Nivea face wash and as I go through them so fast I bought it.

It didn't seem like it was scented but I just sniffed it and it seems pleasant. Hydra skin effect, micellar face wash.

The neighbours are still quarrelling loudly. How have they not lost their voices??

I like the chapatis but they are small and thin. They cook easily in about 3 or 4 minutes.

I don't like the fake butter, it's got that oily, greasy taste, I can't explain it but some of them have that and I hate it.

Ugh what a day. On one hand, woop, skipped last months monthly.

On the other, for some reason feeling robotically stiff and delicate today.

The pain's spreading all around and I keep being advised to see a stupid doctor and get officially diagnosed but I can't be bothered.

Dealing with those condescending assholes telling me I'm not sick, when I'm continually getting worse and struggling to do the basic things, like open things or carry or walk or stand.

Screw everyone, I am just tired and achey and cranky and bloated and hormonal etc etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D