Wednesday 24 April 2024

#BlogLife677 - Is Nando's worth a trip?

I've just done the last of the beauty treatments, trimmed my hair, manicured my nails, shaping and filing them and done the hair removal, ha, you'd think I was getting ready for a date..

I'm back to feeling stressed, I think it's the thought of more strangers invading my home, for when they install the smart meter and run the checks, it just gives me an eerie feeling.

I ordered some slippers yesterday, they had some adorable shades, a purply blue one and the red was a favourite and not a colour I often see, so I went ahead with that one.

I can't tell what the insides are like but it would be nice if it was soft fake fur like the outsides.

The weather continues to be hot and cold but they predict a heatwave soon, I hope they are wrong as usual about that but we shall see, I still have ice poles and the kulfi lollies in stock.

Actually I'm already missing the clotted cream one, I might get that one this weekend.

I want to sweep and mop the floors but I cannot for the life of me locate my pan and brush, I guess if I don't see it soon, after the weekend will just get another set from the market next week.

I try to keep things in the same place but sometimes I have to move them around when there is a lack of space.

Ahh the plans have changed again, looks like it will be next Thursday that me, Mama and her friend go for pedicures, brows maybe and lunch at Nando's.

Hmm not really keen on them but it's been years so maybe they have begun to season their food properly, plus be polite to their customers.

I hate bland and rude service, it's totally off-putting, but they seem keen to go and it will be interesting to have a change of menu.

I hope it's not too spicy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D