Tuesday 16 April 2024

#BlogLife673 - Stiff androidian body

Afternoony all. It will be a great month if I skip my monthly again but I have pretty bad pmt at the moment.

Nausea, cramps and lots of pains. I'm just waiting for my sushi to arrive, they must be quite busy as it's normally here by now but that's alright I will just sip the Miranda orange instead.

I didn't quite realise it until after I got home, doing my whole stealth moves, ducking behind parked cars and playing my music loudly....

But there is no maniacal barking. I have a feeling the pet owners have been reported for letting the dogs bark all day and all night, or they have bit someone and been removed.

I don't think they walk those creatures at all or treat them fairly. Else why would they be so violent or be so noisy around the clock?

This is the first day since they arrived that it's been peaceful, I for one am relieved. Sorry but I am constantly dreading walking past them and for now at least I can relax.

Ugh spoke to soon around 4pmish, I heard them again. I've now got loud music drowning them out.

I didn't really have time before but as I was messing around with the settings for the new music player, Musicolet...

I discovered they did have a speed changer for all the songs, woop, woop!

I am so pleased, now all the songs sound like party tunes, even the slow ones.

I've just uninstalled Dub player, I used that for years and years.

I just have to get used to the new one now. I just finished watching a quit mini series of Jane Eyre.

I was trying to remember what it reminded me off and I have it. Bluebeard I think it was, where he married this poor girl and said I'll provide for your needs, all I ask is that you never go down the basement and open the door.

Curiosity got the best of her and she did and there was a room full of women, saying Yea, we got caught exploring too, ha.

It was about this mistreated orphan who is educated and goes to live with a man and his daughter and the governess.

Romance ensues but I won't spoil the plot, let's just say she's never been treated affectionately and he's gruff but fair.

I like how he starts off teasing her and then she ends up teasing him.

The only bit I hated was when a former maid, acquaintance or something, came to see her and was happy that she had flourished but she came out with....

Well you are no beauty. It's like, for heaven's sake. The woman doesn't think she is special, she could have done without that line grrr.

I would have posted this earlier but I felt a bit rough. I may have napped, it didn't feel like it but laying down is always beneficial.

Anyway I feel like a robot sometimes, that needs oil for the stiffness in my muscles and bones.

It's hard to manoeuvre around, roll over, to take big steps, to bend.

Even though my hands don't like winter, the rest of me does as I can curl up under the heated blankie.

I was trying to warm up my hands and they had already gotten delicate so I yelped in pain and once again was told I should be under a doctors care but this time I quickly cut her off and said, No.

I know I am getting sicker but I'm not jumping through hoops to explain it to the idiot doctors who choose not to believe me.

I'm not sure I will ever try the veggie sushi. I don't want to waste money.

Don't hate me but I don't dip the rolls in anything, no soy sauce, no horseradish (wasabi).

It's perfect the way it is and I'm avoiding extra salt as much as I can.

The salmon avocado is sublime, it's always soft and fresh. I wouldn't mind trying tuna, but everything else on the menu is spicy and I don't want to burn my mouth.

Oh I tried the karaage chicken, that was nicer than the wings. They are fried chicken balls, served with a spicy mayo that I didn't touch lol.

When they say spicy, they mean it. I have learned my lesson. It's pricey but always discounted.

I was going to get pizza but the poor reviews put me off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D