Monday 22 April 2024

#BlogLife675 - Recurring daydream

I'm struggling this week, thoughts are coming and going and there is this daydream that keeps evolving in my head that is not story-material just a distraction I guess from everyday stress.

While I am half asleep potential topics float through my mind and then by the time I am fully awake, they seem to vanish.

I just prioritise sleep as I am extra exhausted. I'm looking forward to the new series of DI Ray that I think should be starting this week.

The ending sucked, she excelled in her promoted status, make them all look foolish and found the real criminals and yet she was fired.

Pfft! I wonder how they will bring her back or maybe it will be a whole new cast, I'm avoiding the spoilers so I will be totally surprised.

Even though I did my protein tablets for my lenses yesterday, still my lenses are irritable and uncomfy, I keep applying eye drops but it only helps for a lil while.

I should remove them but I cannot be bothered and to risk losing them, isn't worth it.

I got into yet another cop show Blue Lights which is interesting, except the fun character got killed off in series one, boo :(

I particularly like how one male cop, is always making snacks to woo his female partner, I've just never seen that before lol.

Well I put off having the smart meters for the gas and electricity for as long as possible but I just got a mandatory letter about installing them because of the law.

So I just sent an email to request an appointment. Pfft, for the first time in ages the bills were lowered and now I bet they will skyrocket as that is what everyone says.

Very annoying but it's out of my hands. I just bought and tried out Fibe fruit punch drink at £1.50 for a 250ml can, ouchy.

It's a 30 calorie sparkling drink, at first it tastes a bit tart but then it's quite nice, like berries.

I would recommend it but the price tag is hefty for an itty bitty drink, maybe if it is on sale, it would be better value.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D