Thursday 15 October 2020

I'm sorry.

I am truly sorry to all visitors and curious wanderers that have looked in on my blog. I lovingly created this space as an outlet for me but trying to personalise it and set it up is taxing my brain.

It's not only difficult but near impossible for me to ask for help, so I have to rely on Google and Youtube to assist me. 

I set up the Follow Me By Email button, subscribed and it was working albeit with a delay but I think I did something to mess it up and now it's not functonal and I spent some time during the night trying to correct it but it's too technical for me and I understand nothing of what the jargon is saying.

That's why as soon as the button appeared finally, I had to take it down.

I'm either going to attempt another fix or I will sign up with a third party and hope it's easy to attach it to the blog. One thing about the non existance of comments is, you can't shout at me for messing up :D

Bloglovin seems like a piece of cake compared to this. It's a shame they turned unprofessional and refused to acknowledge the unsavoury elements that put people off.

Another thing I would like to address if I can ever sort it out is that. I personally if I am able, am just going to be sending snippets of the post, just like I was advised to do on Medium.

I created this site for a reason and love having people stop by. It's as though all of you are greeting me and saying "lovely to see you, no time for coffee and a chat but I need a quick update and then I'll be on my way."

(If you ever change your mind and do want that coffee and chitchat, feel free. It would mean a lot to me).

If you were to read the whole thing in the email and stop visiting. I would be heartbroken. It takes a second to click on a link and I don't have adverts up. I am not trying to sell you anything. I just like sharing a part of me that rarely gets to be seen.

That's just my perspective and you may feel differently and go elsewhere but these are my poignant memories and creations and I need to showcase them in a colourful way.

Forgive me.

I wish you could all be notified when I publish but it seems as though, there is only one email a day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D