Wednesday 14 October 2020

Figuring it out/Medium content

Oh no! A sudden realisation just hit me, now that I have dismantled my relationship with Bloglovin. I never set up a Blogger Follow Me button and have just now set up Follow Me By Email. 

I'm such an amateur I don't even know if I set up the feed thingy correctly. No wonder people are just bookmarking the site and not signing up. I didn't even set up my site professionally. Ugh. So many settings to take care of. 

Hopefully that will just provide a link back to my blog and not the whole post, else I will never have visits whenever I post and visitors can read at leisure knowing there is fresh or classic content ready for perusal. 

I had a little competition win today so a positive start as I'm saving up for some perfume. I made a new writer friend and it was fun and daunting comparing writing styles but it is all good experience to build my confidence.

All the fiction posts I put up on Medium have finally had some feedback, well two have. Annoyingly, the post with actual reads had no feedback but the post with zero reads had the claps (likes).

I shall just press on and hope it improves. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D