Saturday 3 October 2020

Whine for me, wine for you?

Please permit me a little self indulgence today. Although I've just given myself a spa-like experience. I need to declutter my thoughts. I sometimes think about deleting this entire blog. Other people have uplifting and helpful blogs but mine are just endless blathering about this or that. Nothing really significant to anyone else but me. It doesn't lift anyones mood or inspire them.

Are my posts interesting..? *Silence fills the room*

How do you promote a deeply personal blog, when you're not entirely convinced you want the world to read it?

Would it really matter I guess is what I'm wondering if I disappeared? Probably not I'm thinking. People would just find another rambler. I'm not fishing for attention or compliments. I just feel a little insignificant at the moment. Maybe it will pass and maybe it won't. 

I just had to get that out in the open. I don't feel better but at least it's not consuming me anymore.

Now on to my Superdrug parcel that I received today just before 1pm. Inside was a cheap lip balm, three months supply of Perfectil multivitamins, two Herbal Essences conditioners. Passion Flower and Argan oil.

As you know I love my essential oil fragrances and yet I've never tried Radox before. It was sheer bliss trying the Radox Sage and Sea Minerals Bath Soak for the first time, with the heady scent wafting into my nostrils as I applied it like a shower gel. Oops I got that wrong. It doesn't contain essential oils. It is just a nature inspired scent. It still smells wonderful though.

I coated a liberal amount of the Herbal Essences Passion Flower conditioner on my hair and it felt so smooth. Gloriously decadent and the scent lingered long after I washed it off too. My hair is so soft and easy to manage. 

I'm so glad I took the two for one offer. I wasn't sure if I liked Herbal Essences but the Bio Renew range at least is wonderfully moisturising for my dry scalp. 

It was fairly easy to wash off but as I had used a liberal amount I rinsed it a few times just in case any residue lingered. I would definitely recommend trying it but only when it is on offer. 

Between the creamy face wash, the strongly scented bath soak and the medium thick shampoo. I smell gorgeous and my skin feels like velvet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D