Wednesday 7 October 2020

I'm not a joiner, I'm a lurker!

The realisation of that just came to me. I think that is why I am struggling to promote myself and reach a wider audience. 

I have just seen some Twitter blogging communities but I dare not press the Follow button because you have to link to your blog and I just can't seem to do it.

I just want to have a simple chat and say, so this blogging lark, it's not as great as it is cracked up to be at times, is it? It can be very lonely and kill your confidence. 

I don't feel comfortable being thrust into the limelight. I feel like I would rather just separate someone from the main group and pick their brain instead of jumping in and being out of my depth. I have just been baby-stepping it this whole time.

I still appear to be playing it safe. I haven't seen anything UK specific or something that is particularly targeted to personal bloggers though.

If I go ahead and join up. My tiny little vulnerable blog would be put under a microscope and I'm not sure I'll be able to cope with that. Maybe I'm just feeling especially sensitive today?

For now I will just continue browsing from the sidelines but I am going to find some blogs to either follow or at least engage with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D