Friday 30 October 2020

Gifts

I have just spotted the ideal giftset for my mother. She adores perfumes and one in particular and I wanted to get it in the cream version. 

I spotted a body wash and lotion in the perfume range that she would adore!!

I just cannot currently afford them! I've put them both in my Amazon wishlist for later. 

My last splurge was on a newish scent for me. The same make, Elizabeth Taylor but the newest version which is called En Rouge in a beautiful red Christmassy 100ml bottle.

I got it for £16.20 with free delivery. It will probably arrive on Monday or Tuesday. 

The original price was £45 which I would never pay for a non necessary luxury item.

It was already reduced to £18 on the site and I got a further 10% off.

It actually should have been 15% but I had enough trouble merely registering with The Perfume Shop so having scoured the Internet for a code I was more than happy when I found one.

I love making savings and the working discount codes I find and use, I will post on my Twitter.

I hope I get a tracking number for my Chromebook. I don't even know what courier they are using. 

Hopefully Monday/Tuesday I will be able to stop typing from my phone.

I wonder how easy or complicated it will be to set up as Lenovo made it a breeze.

I feel so impatient and nervous about receiving it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D