Wednesday 15 February 2023

#BlogLife453 - Scrabble threesomes

I'm on an Ayo Jay binge at the moment...

Song of the day - Ayo Jay - Want You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNvcMJQW3Hs&list=FLI0DEk_aDykRP0sJnme-JBg&index=1

The saving grace of yesterday was playing scrabble, my friend wanted to do a multi game with a mutual acquaintance so I set it up.

We have our individual side games, random games and now multi.

I'm not sure of the maximum amount, maybe four.

Oh I changed my ScrabbleGo name from MzHateSmallWords to MzLooneySlews. Ha.

Hell must have froze over as Dic was actually sympathetic and didn't give me a hard time.

He'll probably still send me an appointment for thus week but he'll be disappointed as I explained,  the bus diversion lasts until the following week.

I didn't feel the pain until after I had settled back home.

My feet were throbbing, my hands started locking up and my back was painfully spasming.

I didn't nap, it was too warm to have the blankie over me and I felt a bit stressed and wired. 

I've now holed up in bed at 11pmish as I'm depleted.

The lump is much smaller but still there, sometimes it hurts, other times it's fine. It just looks really bruised and will definitely scar.

I really just want to erase everything from my mind and try to relax but it's difficult. 

When I say I'll force myself to eat. I mean I won't shovel food down.

I'll pick something that I really find appetising and have some of it and see if I start to feel hungry naturally.

That usually triggers it. I practice the philosophy of, eat when hungry, stop when full.

But I also stop eating and drinking after 8pm and I don't want to eat too late as it doesn't digest before bedtime.

All these lil tricks and tips seem to aid the weightloss. Sometimes I'll cheat but usually when I eat well at lunch/dinner times I don't feel hungry.

I didn't do anything productive yesterday so I have some catching up to do but I'm already yawning.

I did sleep mostly well but anxiety and having a long day yesterday has completely drained me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D