Tuesday 7 February 2023

#BlogLife448 - Untold stories

I thought I would add some updates. I really do like the scent of the Cath Kidston cream but I definitely would not go out of my way to get it.

Too overpriced and it only lasts a few hours. My elbows didn't feel super moisturised and I needed a top up every few hours.

I was trying to make it so that both sides of my hair were evenly flipped and it worked a lil too well.

My hair looked like it was aeroplane wings that were taking off ha.

It was such a weird outcome, I am not doing that again. I will just go back to randomly placing the curlers and hope for the best.

The other product, I don't think I snapped any images was the Radox bath soak, the red version which I had never seen before.

Dang looking at the website, there's even a pink one too. Anyway this is the ginseng and black pepper type and I wasn't sure what it would smell like.

To be honest I saw the shade and was all kinds of excited. I think I forgot to read the fragrances.

I prefer these over traditional shower gels as they are extremely hydrating to dry skin, plus tend to smell more natural and stay on the skin.

This one smells flowery and to be my utter amazement, really reminds me of my Christmas perfume because it just has this musky quality.

I adore it and will definitely have to stock up on it at Ocado. Most of my skin feels soft but I would say my hands and elbows are dry.

Oh I had a weird nightmare where I must have woken suddenly as I literally could feel the pain of someone hurting my leg and it was throbbing.

That is sooo weird but it has happened before. My brain is sluggishly trying to wake up and realise that, it's not real, it's just a dream.

I feel because I am so creative that the dream-like emotions spill over.

For the past few days I've been plagued by this story that I'm not going to write, it just feels to similar to what I'm working on.

My mind is craving something fresh and as I was going through an upsetting event in the plot, I felt so sad haha.

I'm telling myself it's just fiction but I started to feel like it was happening to me, as though I was going through it and having to deal with it.

I don't want to share the details in case I add it on to an existing story but it's nuts how some tales, move me.

When I'm writing these scenes for the future. I am going to try and tap into it, to make it more authentic.

Are you supposed to be detached when you compose or should you feel it burning inside of you?

I have no idea, all I realise is that my dreams have always had a genuine quality to them.

It's difficult to flip back to real life in seconds, it takes time.

Oh I forgot to add, I had some strange mail today. My gas/electric company EDF said, I hadn't paid my bills.

I called up to query this as my direct debit is set up to automatically pay them and I've looked at statements, the money is going out.

The representative was not at all reassuring. She just said, yea there is an outstanding debt, when are you going to pay it?

I was confused and said there should not be any amount overdue as I pay monthly, then she apologised and said Alright I'll make a note, sorry if you got any scary letters.

But shouldn't they know I pay it via my bank, already???? They have made errors before but I don't feel relaxed, I feel stressed.

I may call up in March or in a few weeks to see if there is anything still owed. Seems weird to me though.

What did make me laugh was an automated voice saying, you should get a smart meter and in the next minute, oh are meters are on the fritz, we are looking into it, bahahaha!!!

Screw your meters, excessively high bills to customers, no thanks. I love my value tariff, much much cheaper.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D