Thursday 16 February 2023

#BlogLife454 - Youtube hates me

Song of the day - Ace of Base - Cruel Summer 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZogE9W55heE&list=WL&index=32

I haven't heard that song since I was lil. I was looking All That She Wants and they had the recommended songs on the right.

I was thinking hmmm, do I know it? I've forgotten half the songs I used to on my tiny hifi, waiting until they came on the radio so I could sneakily copy it onto my leaky tdk cassette tapes.

I did buy some albums but if I brought everything I would be broke and unable to pay any bills.

What do you do when you've run out of rolls, well burnt/charcoaled the last two?

First I created hottisants, hotdog croissants and now it's time for yosties

Yorkshire pudding toasties. I just use them like bread and put the filling in between.

You gotta get creative when there is slim pickings indoors. 

I'm not even sure how long I've been waiting for the new android 13 update for the new phone (nord ce2 lite 5g).

India got it October - December time and today a pop up finally said you can upgrade and it took a whole hour. Yeesh.

I only really care about battery life but this phone is too new to get any real benefits from that yet.

Hmm reading the lil blurb, I see you can more easily customise app appearances on the screen, maybe the text icon is now changeable..

There was also something about setting a limit to background apps to increase battery life..

Yesterday I was watching a foodie video as usual and I noticed that when this couple was dining in, they were not served with plates but paper.

It was only a sandwich but I had never seen that before. I don't think here in the UK that would be acceptable.

£9 I think it translated to for a chunky meat sandwich with fries imbedded in between it.

It seemed overpriced to me and I thought that was tacky. It's like the restaurant is saying, here eat it and get lost.

We can't be bothered to serve you properly or do any washing up so this is a no frills place.

Not surprising the place was empty!! My comment was..

For that price, I would want a plate so that everything didn't stick to the paper and I could enjoy the experience of dining in.

I think it's pretty hilarious that it escalated and I got so much hate for it.

I normally avoid confrontation but I guess with all the worrying I'm doing, maybe I was seeking a fight.

I don't feel remorseful, everybody is entitled to a simple opinion and I'm not saying I'm right and they are wrong but I stand by it.

I got called a snob and told it is a common thing abroad, probably in America and Canada.

I just think if you are paying extra fees for sitting and being catered for, you deserve the whole VIP treatment.

Anyway it got silly so I stopped responding, some people just look to ensnare you into their dull nonsense and I just wanted to have my say and that was it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D