Tuesday 21 February 2023

#BlogLife456 - Dic-arama

Well finally I know the consequences of missing an appointment with Dic.

He knows Tuesdays are bad for me and yet made an appointment for (tomorrow/today) and this time I'll have to wait for his sorry ass as I didn't appear at the last one.

Either I can reschedule it for the morning and do a whole load of walking up and down, which I really don't fancy.

Or I can have one in the morning and have his in the afternoon, which means I'll be unsettled and unable to relax until after his is over and done with.

I suppose at least I'll get some rest in between but the pain is pretty unforgiving when I'm going out two days in a row, forget about twice in one day..

Meh nothing I can do and why is it when you're waiting for the Postie, he never shows??

I want to run to the kitchen and grab brekkie but if I do that I won't hear the buzzer!

My period is apparently done. I had it for one horrible day and that was it, unless it restarts this week, which can happen.

I remember when I was young and the cramping was so bad. I couldn't go anywhere because I was so uncomfortable and everyone was bragging that they lasted a few days and were done.

Mine was a weekish and heavy and now it is so much different. Although the sugar/chocolate craving is still there.

I'm getting hooked on those Belvita biscuity things.

I'm back from seeing a different Advocate let's call her and I hadn't seen the main one for a while so it was nice to update her on my progress.

She always manages to make me laugh on the Dic antics, she told me she's making an official record of his behaviour and that I should enforce the chair rule and tell him I'd be happy to wait as long as possible.

I don't think any of these people understand chronic pain. That it doesn't just float here and disappear, it builds and builds and get's unbearable.

Five minutes is all it takes, so waiting endlessly, is not an option. She kinda didn't say that not waiting is a viable option.

But I have a sneaky idea. From now on as soon as I get off the bus, I'll just tell him I'm here and maybe by the time I walk there, his ass will finally be downstairs to meet me.

I'm not seeing him until 2.30pm so I think I'll try and nap as I only got a few hours sleep.

A new random P has been keeping me company and it's been a few hours every night, except yesterday we chatted until 2am, which was silly.

I think he fell asleep as he stopped responding or maybe he lost connection or didn't want to talk.

I don't know, will see what he says if he shows tonight. Oh this ones name is P, I thought it was D but nope, it's P lol.

He seems nice but they all do in the beginning. He hasn't pressured me to divulge anything and he doesn't seem needy or insecure.

He's quite funny too which is helping to keep my mind busy and away from the health scare, which is not improving.

No time for makeup and I've put curlers in so I'll do the rest later.

Walking about, my legs felt like lead. Any moment I thought they were going to stop and I've had to reach down and pick them up.

It was also a dry heaving nauseated morning but no cramps at least. 

I'll update this post if I need to vent, if Dic annoys me. Oh and Pro tip don't admit you want to smash someone's face in, out loud.

Keep that violence internal :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D