Wednesday 22 February 2023

#BlogLife457 - I want to curl my lashes

I was hoping the one day period was over for the month but nope I started and stopped today too.

It can't make up it's mind, irritating. I don't feel sicky or crampy though, that helps, just freezing cold, sniffly and absolutely no energy at all.

I have been getting blocks of sleep and napping during the day which is immensely satisfying but it throws me off too as the day is half gone and I'm only being productive now.

I finally got to pay a bill that was overdue and I'm still waiting for the damn flannel to come. Yeesh. Fast postage my butt!!

Oh I saw P last night lol. The first thing he said before I even spoke was I'm so sorry I fell asleep last night haha.

I gave him a hard time because I think that's hurtful when you're speaking to someone for ages and then they just disappear without a word.

I cracked up though when he said he woke up clutching his phone and wondering why I was offline at 3am!!

Dope haha! The last message was at 2am, even though we both promised to have an early night but nope stayed talking for hours again.

It's been 4 days of consecutive conversations, that's nuts. Anyway now he knows to say goodnight before he dozes off :D

Ooh I finally completed the BodyCare order. I spoke to Mama to see if she wanted anything.

She's planning another trip somewhere with a friend. I can never remember she trots off globally so much ha.

She just wanted some sun protection cream and I bought her a bottle that wasn't on sale but I don't care.

I brought more of the Addiction Gold aftershave as a present. I bought another lip mask for me.

I realised that my Christmas perfume is now sadly finished so I needed another mist which works out soo much cheaper and lasts way longer than perfumes.

I saw a whole of body mists, they are probably knock offs which is fine with me, honestly as long as they smell nice.

They had a Rihanna and Sarah Jessica Parker but mostly it was littered with Britney Spears.

I have never tried any of the above, the mists I have seen are 237ml which is an odd number but cost £7 which is amazing.

You compare that to the 50ml or 100ml perfumes which cost maybe £30-£50 and there is big savings right there and I bargain hunt for everything.

I read the ingredients and some didn't appeal, coconut and some other scent which I hate.

I decided on the Britney fake Midnight Fantasy. I assume they are phoneys I don't know for sure honestly.

Then I picked up some lotion and more mouthwash, oh and the clear mascara.

I've seen men with naturally curlier lashes than mine, they do not curl.

I'm so jealous, all mascara clumps and doesn't curl that much. I've tried for sensitive eyes, contact lens friendly, the combs but it's a horror show.

They sting my eyes, they clump together, they barely curl and they muddy my lenses.

I used to go out in the evenings and walk around half blind because I could barely see with mascara stuck to my lenses and I was afraid to take them out and clean them incase they blew away.

I could never wear eyeliner, that always freaked me out anyway ha.

It's 2023 and maybe they have improved the formula by now as I haven't worn it in years.

I'm hoping it arrives before Monday but we'll see, I'll upload some pictures on Twitter and let you know how it performs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D