Thursday 9 February 2023

#BlogLife450 - Multi faceted fem

Song of the day -  Ayo Jay - Show You A Good Time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1nXRwTSYmk&list=PL_S79tzxwHpMo1XkffIMkU_fN8bVfIRms&index=2

Afternoony, well it's been a while since I did a Song of the day, so let's party together as we write/read this composition.

Nutrigums sent me an offer and I compared it to the Perfectil which has just shot up in price pffft.

I hate that they are sooo pricey but I didn't have a nauseated reaction to Nutrigums and I want to give them a shot, so I ordered a 2 month supply, 1 bottle and that was half price.

At £6.50, I mean £3.25 each month, hmm, not cheap but reasonable ish I guess.

I think the month of Nutrigums I got free plus the hairfall shampoo helped a lil with energy and with my hair, it seemed fuller and contained less breakage than normal.

I am just going to see how it goes in that 2 months and if I get more offers, I may keep going, I'll see down the line.

I'm not keen on the postage cost of £3 but it is tracked I think, hence the high fee.

The last time, there was only a few choices because it was a freebie, now browsing the site has a whole host.

I wanted something targeted to women as a multi vitamin and there was one that also contained probiotics, which I've never seen bundled together.

That helps the stomach and mine flip flops so I think that would be a great addition.

I'm surprised it doesn't contain iron, seems a bit unusual, unless it's spliced in with something else? Doubt it though.

The blurb says it's a vitality boost for energy, skin, eyes, gut, immunity, vision and bones.

I definitely need an energy boost, my skin could do with clearing up.

My vision has always been poor and my tum has been extra sensitive. 

I guess it just won't do anything for my hair but I have the shampoo for that.

I'm going to attempt to pull myself together, I feel a lil scattered at present and the writer's block is just pulling me in all directions.

I'm going to stop fighting my instincts to what I feel I ought to work on and go with that I want to finish.

The next day I received a confirmation that it was posted via Royal Mail and I was given then tracking number.

It's a two day service so as it is the weekend, probably arrive maybe Monday or Tuesday hopefully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D