Tuesday 14 February 2023

#BlogLife452 - Fuck Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day to those that are celebrating and those that are not.

You know I was even contemplating treating myself to a pedicure and eyebrow shape but lil did I know how the day would unfold..

Hair looked great, both sides flicked up, needed to pin it back because the front was a bit a crazy but if you pull out two lil wavy strands, it saves the hairdo.

Went with the pink lippy, it's not bad, nothing special but my eyes looked cool.

I don't know how I don't notice these other colours but I love this palette.

No idea where I got it from but I never noticed the red shade before.

I always two tone, so I did this medium red sweep first and then an arch with a light pink and it didn't fade away, looked cute.

I also wore this light red jumper top but it's pretty warm today.

One of the randoms called me on a private number and then tried to pretend it wasn't him.

Crikey they make me laugh. Pro tip, if you're trying to maintain anonymity, don't follow up with a text revealing your number..

Kinda gives the game away Sparky.. I have no idea which lunatic it was.

I don't answer private numbers unless I'm expecting a call. Then he texted asking if I was alright, then it was some random girl's name.

You wouldn't have witheld your number if you were calling a new girl dumbass. 

You knew I wouldn't pick up and that's how you outed yourself!!!

Anyway back to my day. I slept alright the pain is still there but I half woke up and noticed a lot of moisture.

I thought great it's dissolving and the pain and lump will be gone soon.

Hmm. When I woke up properly and put my lenses in, firstly I've never had a lump leak, they just disappear.

Secondly this was leaking half the night and it was blood. I've never experienced that before either.

It's actually still going and I don't exactly want to stop it as, it's supposed to empty right?

Putting on a bra stung like crazy. After I had shower/bathed I cleaned it up and kinda wanted to leave it clean.

I'm not sure if I should apply aloe vera or just leave it until it's empty, re-clean it and then add it.

This is all new to me. I did Google it and sometimes bleeding does occur in some cases and it's not necessarily an alarming thing.

I'm still worried I guess. Not enough to see a Doctor but it's on my mind so much so that yesterday I burnt my breakfast.

I hope your day is going a lot smoother. I was supposed to have a meeting with Dic.

I set off as normal and then the driver when I was halfway said, Oh by the way we are on diversion.

Arghhhhh!!! I don't understand how some buses are just driving normally and some are not.

I got stranded halfway and had to walk quite a far way to get to him.

I'm actually proud that I did it in 30 minutes. I wasn't sweating or too breathless or in pain but I was nauseated, dizzy and my legs were crumbling.

I so wanted to rest but I am a responsible person so if I have to be somewhere, I'll show up.

I finally got there and did the fool answer? Did reception answer? Nopeeee.

I just left, wondered how the hell I would get home and realised that he's gonna demand another appointment this week.

But he can go fuck himself because the buses aren't normal until next week, which is what I included in the email, minus the cursing.

I'm exhausted and the weird thing was, even though it was warm, I couldn't bring myself to open my jacket.

It's like everyone could see the lump, obviously they couldn't but I feel really weird.

Hmm just changed, I leaked through the bra, maybe tshirt too. I don't really have an appetite but I'm gonna force myself to eat a bit.

I need to rehydrate and have something in my tummy. Then hopefully I can nap and ignore DicTwit!

Much easier to just leave my phone off. I'm sorry that I couldn't write something more fun for the day. I'm just stressed.

Take care and hopefully there will be a better post tomorrow or the next day..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D