Monday 20 February 2023

#BlogLife455 - Sunny skies, cloudy mind

Song of the day - Ayo Jay - Paranoia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vuijiPSPiQ&list=PL_S79tzxwHpMo1XkffIMkU_fN8bVfIRms

Afternoony all. How is your day going? How was your weekend? Did you veg out, do lots of interesting activities?

I'm just trying to remember to take the daily multivitamins I bought, I keep them next to the microwave and somehow that jogs my memory.

The hair ones tasted much better, these women vitality ones, smell just a lil bad, the usual kind of bottle scent.

The taste is also a lil less pleasant, a bit slightly tart. I've actually seen some at BodyCareOnline and I'm just preparing to do another shop there.

I'm running low on creams, Cath Kidston is almost empty, the Derma v10 is finished. As is the Beauty Formulas.

The technic lip mask is probably halfway or lil less than and I'm definitely getting more of that.

Oh an update, Mama was kinda vague but apparently one of the products I bought for my sibling went down famously, he loved it so she suggested I buy more.

Normally I wouldn't care but as the price is ridiculously cheap, I'll get two more and save it for Christmas.

I'm guessing it was the Addiction Gold aftershave. It was just this everyday scent, nothing fancy.

I think it had this bakery, cinnamon scent which I assumed he would hate but actually he adores it and it was £1.59 for 50ml bahahaha!!!

Hilarious, I never spend much on him anyway. I usually save and treat my mama to whatever she most wants.

I'm gonna get a face mask, vitamins, creams and I might get a lipgloss or 2.

Ugh I hate when they don't let you pick a shade but pick for you, who the hell wants that??

It is surprisingly sunny today but freezing cold at the same time.

I put the heating on first thing or thought I did and was wondering if it had broken down....

Checked the display...... I didn't set it high enough, so it was not even on grrr.

I've had the blankie over me but been shivering. Over the weekend I started my period so just feeling extra extra cold at the moment.

I only came on one day but I feel bloated and well no cramps, minimal dry heaving.

The lump now looks like a shark bite. One minute I think it's healing and the next, just looks worse.

It's consuming me and I can't think about anything else. It's stopped bleeding I think.

The pain comes and goes if I graze it. I feel like the vitamins are starting to make a difference.

I feel less tired but at the same time, thoroughly run down. If I don't nap daily, I feel like a walking basket case.

I have this nagging dry cough that also is here one second and gone the next. I did notice that my nails are growing really fast.

I just spotted some clear mascara. I might try it, even if that sticks to my lenses, at least it's see through.

Maybe I'll do a dry run at home and see if it's wearable.. I was just pondering, the one thing about short hair, is that in the summer it won't be stifling my neck, I'll actually get some breeze.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D