Wednesday 8 February 2023

#BlogLife449 - Dic & Tired (half fiction)

He stood there scowling tapping his foot impatiently.

His face a picture of barely concealed rage.

His eyes almost flashed yellow in a demonic fashion.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I smiled triumphantly that for once he was left humiliated.

My grin spread wider and still I didn't utter a word.

He stepped closer his eyes searing through my retina's, trying to intimidate me.

But I was beyond feeling frail. The molten lava of contempt I felt for him kept me rock solid and I met his gaze with a silent challenge.

That said, try me, push me one step closer to the edge and see what happens.

He blinked, cleared his throat, mumbled an apology and said It won't happen again.

I nodded, stepped back with my right leg and then brought it forward with high speed to land smack in his alarmed face.

Then I let my disgust for him unravel on my face and raised my eyebrow mockingly, turned on my heels and left him bewildered and deeply afraid of my next action at our next meeting.

I have just let out a calming exhale. Obviously the above didn't happen, him apologise, pffffft, yeah right, did hell freeze over??

As usual I am referring to Dic who again completely ignored multiple calls from me, nobody answered reception even though there was a room full of people there.

I can feel that I'm going through PMT because I just felt extra peeved. I mean just scary, murderous anger building up.

I even heard someone that passed by me, saying someone's waiting for you downstairs and she seems really impatient.

He just ignored all of it and then eventually strolled down calmly and took the meeting.

My face was a sight to behold but I kept it in check. No pleasantries but no outbursts either, I'm picking my battles but I can't wait to report it to his colleagues.

Fun, fun, fun, his reputation is going to mud.

Alright enough of him, I'm thinking about returning to my multi vitamins intake, the only one that works for me is Perfectil but I did recently try out Nutrigums as I had a free sample.

It was only a month so it's hard to tell if it had any effects. They do have some special offers going so I'll see which is cheaper

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D