Wednesday 12 April 2023

#BlogLife485 - Ha ha..... I made you look stupid!

Are you a fan of pranks? I've seen an increase in youtube relationship pranks that are a mixture of amusing and over the top to cruel.

I guess I'm not the biggest fan of making someone look foolish or hurting their feelings on purpose for the world to see?

Where does that anger, bitterness and embarrassment go? It's a joke, so are you even allowed to get angry?

People are watching so it's better to laugh it off right? Act unfazed to maintain your dignity?

I wonder if it ever builds up though, if it lays dormant and festers and collects until it boils over.

How do you trust your partner is ever genuine, if it's all one big prank?

Perhaps as usual I am just over analysing things.. But the fake breakups, cheating tests, messing with someone's head seems a recipe for disaster.

But that's just me. I'm particularly sensitive about certain things. If someone was being nasty to me, in the guise of amusing themselves and then calling it a "prank."

I would fail to see the funny side. What if there is truth behind those words?

Those verbal attacks? It's a tentative thing to push someone's buttons until they explode.

(Side note). You know me, always distracted. I've realised that it's better to reheat these frozen meals without water.

They recommend it but it actually tastes better without it. It's not actually dry, it's just seasoned.

It doesn't need sauces or salt/pepper. I've just tried the broccoli, peas and cheesy pasta and that's actually delicious.

Nothing is over done, it's the perfect mild balance. 8 minutes seems to be the sweet spot cooking time.

My point is I think they are just going to keep escalating until someone reaches their breaking point for real.

Some of them don't even look genuine, the reactions seem too.... Not even over the top, just too polite I guess.

I would also like to see someone that isn't a model, just a regular couples vlog, a woman that can't always be bothered with hair and makeup or designer clothes.

Someone more genuine. Even if I was coupled up, there's no way I would wear makeup at home, all day every day.

Aside from rushing to change into house clothes, which is normally a kaftan dress.

I take off my make up and enjoy that fresh, clean look. I've only tentatively done it with face wipes but I'll wash it properly with maybe the brush or just my hands later.

Oh forgot to mention Mama was thrilled with all the lil gifts. I think the biggest surprise or excitement came from the mini perfumes because she travels so much, miniatures are the perfect gift.

And there was about 20, well 21 actually because one of the sellers through in an extra one.

I find with Ebay, I'm getting more freebies, which is sweet because most of the time, postage is free and trackable.

Do you ever leave negative feedback? I don't anymore, it stresses me out, that they are quite nasty and defensive about the truth.

I try to leave a thank you for the stuff I like but otherwise I don't add anything.

I have finally stopped being bloated. It's such a nice feeling to be flatter. I'm not slim but being extra full, is horrible.

I can't enjoy my meals properly because it feels so rough after eating, it's spoils the pleasure of munching.

I am trying to drink more so instead of one bottle of sugar free squash, I'm having two.

I swear the orange juice helped. I've been mixing orange and lemon and sometimes I have it weak with water and I feel a lot more settled in my tum.

I'm having a weird time with the new charger, Mama gave me that I ordered from Amazon at Christmas.

Laptop chargers are so awkward, half the time they work, half the time, they don't.

The worry is that the bit that plugs in to the laptop won't fit. That piece is fine. No issue.

What the peculiar thing is, the lead that is supposed to go into the box charger bit, doesn't fit properly.

I find that so strange, it all came together as one piece, how can it not attach securely???

Unless it was the wrong piece but seems funny, why would one bit not piece together??

The last thing I want to do is overwork my hands, trying to shove it in but that's what I've been doing.

I can't even break apart the old charger. Ughhhh too much drama.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D