Tuesday 18 April 2023

#BlogLife488 - I feel grungy :(

I've just tried out the green (juniper and thyme) radox bath soak and it smells like the green duck toilet gel.

It's nice enough but I feel like I doused myself in disinfectant. My ranking would be Red (black pepper and ginseng), then blue (rosemary and eucalyptus) and lastly green.

Looking on the website, there are actually loads more but I haven't seen a great variety in the stores.

I just would never try the lavender one because I hate that scent. It's triggery for personal reasons.

I'm hooked on the scents and the moisturising powers. I can't go back to shower gels now.

I ordered some treats and my first fizzy drink in a while, apple flavoured.

I feel emotionally lousy. It feels as though I didn't freshen up and shower and brush my teeth, even though I did.

I forgot to put some tissues and mints in my bag which made it worse and now I'm on my 4th period of the month. Ugh.

There is a bright sun today but it is freezing. I'm so glad I layered and still put on my jacket, I was shivering away.

I got asked today what Dic does? Technically he's supposed to aid me to be independent and confident.

To give advice and support and be approachable but he does none of those things.

My answer would have been...... Stresses me out but I fibbed and said he gives me tasks and help.

Ugh he won't let the lie go and I got a follow up question. I always add kernels of truth to the falsehood, it makes it more believable.

Not a good hair day but I couldn't be bothered to put curlers in. I just clipped it back.

At least I don't have cramps or that much nausea. It's just messing with my appetite and mood.

One minute, I can't stop munching and the next no appetite. I think I'll force myself to have a small snack and then maybe nap.

I feel myself getting increasingly withdrawn. Okay my mistake, eating was a bad idea.

All of a sudden the nausea came over me, good job there was a bin handy.

I binge watched Sanditon and I'm not surprised it was axed. If a show starts off with strong characters, they need to remain or at least get replaced by people equally as compelling.

Actors and actresses that you fall in love with that suddenly disappear is so disappointing.

Then the storylines and people just got a lil tedious. I skipped chunks of season 3 just to get to the good stuff.

It's still watchable and had some surprises I didn't count on but it went downhill significantly.

Just replied to Dic's email and ended it with I'm off to rest ha. I'm going to get over this...... But not for the moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D