Monday 10 April 2023

#BlogLife483 - Easter fuzziness

I almost said Morning. Good afternoony world, how is your Easter break going?

I don't know if it's pmt, stress or something else but can't think straight, therefore blogging is really difficult.

I know it's Easter and yet I can't stop checking for the mail or waiting for appointments to roll through from Dic and then a second later, I recall it's the holidays.

I'm just feeling horrid still, the cramps are intensifying and periods are stop-starting, tiredness is back, where I had more energy beforehand.

I'm just hoping it was due to the multivitamins and now I've stopped taking them from Saturday 8th April, I hope everything will subside.

I was enjoying having mild pmt, besides the nausea, the cramps now weren't too bad.

I woke up from a nap and arranged to meet Mama at 11.00/11,30am tomorrow I don't think she wants to do pedicures or lunch which is a shame but we'll swap the goodies.

If she wants to eat, then I probably won't do the pedicure because it's walking up and down and I feel fragile at the moment, as though I'm going to reach for the nearest outdoor bin and vomit.

I guess I don't mind either way but I should get my eyebrows sorted out. It'll be nice to see her too.

Normally I would spend some of the bank holiday's with her but the younger one is over and due to feeling so sickly, that's for the best.

She doesn't sound agitated, hopefully she's having a nice break.

Oh the vegan sugar free cola bottles review. It was £1.45 for a 70g bag. Kinda pricey for a smallish packet.

There was a taste of cola and I stored them in the fridge hoping they would get tougher but nope, that didn't work.

They aren't completely soft but it's hard to chew them because they break apart so quickly.

I wish they were more the consistency of wine gums that are sturdier yet don't break your teeth to chew them.

I'm not sure if I would buy them again, probably not. Wine gums are much more flavourful, more satisfying to eat overall.

I like trying new brands and products though, even if I end up hating them, it shakes up the routine and gives the taste buds a flash of excitement.

The more I taste Iceland's meal in a bag range, the more I like it, this time was peri peri chicken and vegetables and I hate mushy veggies.

I normally get rid of them but these remain crunchy, even though they are frozen.

I'm not a fan of spice but I had a feeling these would be mild and I was right, there is a faint taste of pepper and that is it.

I actually prefer them to other non spiced chicken one. I'm excited to try the chicken and broccoli pasta also.

I'll look and see if they have any beef or salmon in the range. I was joking to Mama that all the family prefer's rice and I'm the only roti fan but now I've gotten into rice too and eating less meat.

I'm such a dolt, that's why my curlers haven't arrived, the post is overloaded with holiday mail and gifts and the no deliveries on friday and today.

I was hoping to experiment with them but I'll just use the big curlers for now.

I'll let you know what happens tomorrow. Enjoy your chocolates and celebrations, if that's your thing.

I already had my mini ferreros and I'm not craving chocolate just sweets. Wine gum party it is..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D