Thursday 13 April 2023

#BlogLife486 - Could it be a DicTwitless week again??

Song of the day - Mary J Blige - Just Fine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6ZjBPXSmnE

I think Dic got too excited over the Easter break and forgot to send me an appointment this week. I mean technically he could still send me one for tomorrow but hopefully he won't.

Ugh after wrestling with the new laptop charger, I finally pieced it together and tried it and no crackle and it's actually working perfectly, thank heavens.

I don't return items so I would just have left a bad review. I will still write one but maybe at the weekend.

I tried the sugar cake, it was absolutely delicious, the scent hangs in the air and it's sweet and coconutty and not too tough once you bite into it.

That used to be one of my favourite when I accompanied Mama to the market.

Back then, there were all these catalogue shops and we would walk through this lil alleyway and as soon as I spotted the lady selling them, I pleaded with my Mama to see if she would buy one for me.

I recall when I first spotted the Kaftan dress style. It was on television.

Either Sons and Daughters, The Sullivans or Soap. But I think it was the first two.

I'm not sure if they were housewives but they entertained a lot at home in these beautiful smart dresses, that were both casual and upmarket.

I was fascinated with the look and thought when I grow up, that seems like the ideal loungewear to purchase.

It's comfortable but it's not overdone. Mine are way less smart but they are all cute.

I wasn't supposed to be watching these shows but I used to sneak downstairs and sweet talk my way into staying up a lil later.

I'm not sure why I hated school so much. I don't really think I was bullied as such.

I think I was conscious of not looking bad. Sometimes it would take me longer to comprehend facts and I never asked the tutors to clarify it, I just stumbled through it.

I've got mild cramps still but no nausea and extreme tiredness. I am sleeping better though, except in the early hours where I wake up frequently but fall asleep again.

I decided to switch my asmr sounds from beach waves to rainfall, that just seems to knock me out.

Ohh finally I don't know after how long, my acne scars are definitely fading with the papaya soap.

It's sorta nearly finished and I don't want to buy another bar so I'm hoping before it runs out, the marks will disappear.

I keep forgetting to do Song of the day/Mood of the day ha, let me add it now..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D