Tuesday 25 April 2023

#BlogLife492 - What did I do to my hair?

Song of the day -  India Arie - I am not my hair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_5jIt0f5Z4

My hair felt long so I just started snipping away and as I can't see the back, I have to guess at the evenness.

I'm not sure what possessed me to just cut across the front wisps because now they look too short and weird.

It's back to being above my shoulders again. I think my acne scars are completely gone now.

Actually nope still one on my chin and one lil pimple grr.

But my lips and elbows are back to being really chapped. I do keep them moisturised most of the time however sometimes I do forget.

Oh I tried out this new sweet called Vimto Pencils, I wasn't sure if I would like it or not.

But I'm in a munchy munchy mood so why not, plus I adore Vimto products.

It has a mixed taste, some of is Vimto and the rest is umm.. Nothingness.

It's really weird but I think it's the filling that has no flavour, whereas the outer coating has a mild sweetness.

I personally hated how tough it was to chew. I don't like that consistency, coupled with the flavour.

I threw it out. I could not see myself eating it. Hmm seems to be a hold up with my order and I'm running out of pads as I started my 5th period arghhhhhhhhhh!!! :(

I checked the website and it's been processed. I don't know if it's on their side or on Hermes as it hasn't been picked up yet.

It's supposedly a 2 day delivery postage service but I'm on day 3.

I just really want to be home when it arrives and hmm I could be called away for an appointment anytime.

I guess I have what's called a pixie cut. I don't think I can use the curlers anymore.

It suits a straighter look and at least on the right side, it's flicking upwards naturally without any product.

I can't see the left side. The uneven front bits I might braid or most likely pin it back as it's just sticking out crazily.

Oddly enough it's both short and long layers which is maybe not ideal.

It's mid ear length to give you an idea. Longer at the back and then short to midway at the front and sides.

I think I panic a fraction when I chop it because I'm never looking in the mirror but it seems to turn out well.

I'm so tired. I only got a few hours of sleep and the nap isn't taking so this blog is taking ages to right.

I keep munching which is annoying. I'm having a late lunch of chicken chow mein and veggies.

Mainly those mixed peppers, non spicy kind and it's quite tasty but I would rather be snoozing.

I'm trying to drink more so that I get fuller, due to the tiredness though I haven't been refilling my bottle that much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D