Monday 17 April 2023

#BlogLife487 - You're boring SS!

Song of the day - Raghav and Tesher - Desperado

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTYDToXlloY

No-ones typically said that to me in the true sense, meaning they find me uninteresting, except if they are trying to goad me into doing something, I have no wish to do.

It's is one of my fears though, that I'll write something or say/share something and nobody will find it compelling.

I think that's one of the reasons, I stop-start fiction. I feel like it isn't good enough even though once I get started, I get really obsessed and happy with it.

How I deal with it, is admit this is how I am feeling and confront it and see if there is any merit to it.

Then if it's something negative. I encourage myself to either be better or look at my positive aspects and focus on them instead.

With my periods coming every week, it's affecting my mood and I know I always feel a lil.. Umm insecure I guess around this time.

I did start updating one of the stories but then I got sleepy and stopped.

I do like the new curlers but today for some reason it only made the front wavy and the back is straight grr.

I have got to re-curl it as I am out tomorrow morning and I'm not going to re-wash my hair again.

I've just gotten into a show called Sanditon, it's another period drama and it's funny and touching and sad but mostly entertaining.

I just hate when main characters disappear, it interrupts the flow but I would still recommend it.

Ugh I met with Dic today and I knew it was a bad idea to fabricate the truth, but I did it anyway, to ease the pressures. My lie was met with a follow up question, grr.

I just wanted to get him off my case but it backfired. I'll have to make up another fib and be careful from now on.

I'm not too worried. I'm not exactly proud of it but if need be, I can extract myself from being on the hook.

It's getting to be sunglasses weather, I was squinting all the way home.

I found some new songs, well actually they are a mix of old and new to add to my playlist but it's a great distraction from pain.

I can forget that it hurts and that I'm stressed and hum along to the musical vibes.

The neighbours were at it again this morning, BANG BANG BANG, knock, bang, hammer, ughh.

Good job I was due up or I really would have been in a murderous mood.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D