Monday 3 April 2023

#BlogLife479 - Yet another period!

Now I know why I'm having sugary chocolatey sweet cravings. I started yet another period today, ugh.

I think the pedicure/eyebrow shape trip is going to be postponed again as Mama is fully booked except Tuesdays and I have meetings back to back, tomorrow.

Plus she and I both love going out in the mornings when it's less busy, although she might have a cancellation on Thursday but we'll see.

Aww I just opened up the saline bulk order because it's cheaper to buy them that way and maybe because I'm a repeat customer they threw in some freebies.

I got 2 complimentary lens cases which I needed and 2 sample size soaking solutions which I'll use when I'm doing the overnight protein tablet treatment, which I have to do tonight.

I can't even thank them because Ebay has a beef with them and blocked it.

Tomorrow DicTweet made an another appointment for me to see him, ugh, it's like talking to an idiot who makes my life ten times more stressful than it is already.

I saw him write it down, no Tuesdays and yet here we are...

Which means I can spend the whole morning walking up and down, as it clashes with something else and they are in opposite directions.

Or I'll just see him beforehand and potentially be late for the other one, yeesh.

I've ordered some new tiny curlers because the other ones are too big and fall out now.

I'm looking forward to adding them to my routine and having fun twisting them in all directions.

I wish they did colours other than pink but I'm not going to pay extra just for that, I go for the cheapest unless I'm outdoors, I'll just give the surplus to Mama.

We both don't use heat, hairdryers or curling irons, just leave in conditioners and air dry it but curlers make a great difference and turn it a lil spruced up.

I don't think I've epilated my legs with the hair removal tool for months and yet there is barely any fuzz, aside from on my knee.

I have some on my hands and arms but I couldn't care less about that, gone are the days of feeling self conscious.

I think I'm on day 4 of the Vitamin Store multivitamins. I don't know if they are also increasing my periods or if I'm naturally due on.

My cycle is sooo weird! I just called Dic and as usual he didn't answer and then called me back.

I swear he makes crap up, said that he couldn't see me before 10am so I'm definitely going to be late for the following appointment but I can't do anything about it.

I've noticed more and more that my legs won't go where I tell them too.

I'll want them to shift to the right or keep out of someone's path but they'll just do the opposite, it's kinda reminding me of a time where they wouldn't move at all....

Anyway I have enough to stress about, I'm not going to dwell on that issue.

I've found a somewhat easier way to pluck my brows. I was going to get a light up compact mirror but I realised experimenting with the camera has a bonus.

If you flip it to selfie mode, mine illuminates automatically for some reason and it's way easier to see the hairs that need to be plucked underneath the brows, just to tidy up a bit.

Mine look a lot less messy now. They still need a re-shape but at least I'm not cringing as much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D