Monday 24 April 2023

#BlogLife491 - I can't wait for menopause

Song of the day - George Michael - I can't make you love me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUPXyN9OJlQ

I think I have finally stopped having a 7 day period. I don't want to jinx it and I still feel nauseated, bloated and crampy but it just seemed endless.

I had a lil reprieve where periods were light and only lasted a short while and now they are back with a vengeance, that's why I can't wait to be menopausal.

Aging is scary but sometimes it brings good things with it. You've learned more about life and people so you can deal with things and situations easier.

I think I'm going to have to experiment with my curlers at home, they never come out the same way.

Sometimes it's like I've just had electric shock treatment. It stands out weirdly and I have to flatten or clip it back.

I thought my BodyCare order was coming today but it hasn't reached Hermes yet.

I just got some sanitary products, a new face wash to try and some stick lip balms.

My eyes are probably red raw from itching, they are so dry at the moment and the eye drops are not helping at all.

I haven't gone back to Volunteering honestly. I still feel a mess so I'm not in the right head space for it.

I sorta feel like I've been counselling friends at the moment anyway so I guess in that respect, I'm helping people.

I've started having this issue with the Nord phone, it's started crashing a lot when I'm browsing and playing games.

Maybe I have too many applications installed but it doesn't seem like that many or maybe the latest upgrade upset it.

It was working well up until this moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D