Tuesday 11 April 2023

#BlogLife484 - Triple massage/triple pleasure

I'm beginning to think the Postie has run off with my curlers which is pretty funny because he has no hair but I'm surprised they are still not here, grr.

I was up and out early to Meet Mama but I was running late due to the roadworks and dry heaving.

I think I'm okay now, aside from being insanely tired. She opted out of the pedicures, poor thing as she was chilly and had under-dressed.

I'm so surprised she liked my hair shorter. Normally I point out a new thing and ask her opinion, not because I need her to like it, I'm always just curious.

But she noticed it and loved it, I tousled it and pinned it back because it's not curling properly and I said Oh okay, I thought I had done it too short and she was like Nooooo.

I love it, it suits you. I gotta admit it does have volume and has a style of it's own but it needs a lil wave, here and there.

Her side was sunny, but my area (an hourish), maybe away, starts off really cold and then warms up around lunchtime or late afternoon.

By the time I was coming back home, I was all toasty and warm because I always have a long top on and then I added the top/cardigan all in one, plus a heavy jacket ha.

I actually wasn't in too much pain today so I hopped on another bus to go into town and finally get some pampering done.

I'm always glad I go to the beauty salon but the journey there I dread, with the possible pain and lack of energy.

It's just taxing. Anyway they were kinda busy and luckily it's the same price, £5 for an eyebrow wax/tweezer and £25 for the pedicure.

I kinda wish it was more Americany, where if you're getting more than one treatment done, you stay in the chair and they just adjust it so you don't have to move..

But it was still really nice, she did go gentle because even the bones, that weren't actually broken, seem quite damaged and sensitive.

I'm very susceptible to anyone being heavy handed, I really do feel sore afterwards and during.

I think due to the fact that I'm a semi regular, she knows that I'm kinda fragile because I was getting ready to yelp in pain but it wasn't too bad.

I asked her to start the chair massage and oh my........ That sent me on a warm and fuzzy plane.

I didn't realise how much I needed that. I suppose with all I'm going through it makes sense.

She did the scrub foot and leg massage and she also did the cream one.

I didn't think she was going to do it actually but it felt so great, my eyes were closing and she did ask if I was ok.

But the funny thing was she kept repeating something with a face mask on and it came out muffled.

It sounded like How's bomb? And I was racking my brains to work out what on earth she was talking about, until it dawned on me and I laughed.

How's Mama? That's what she mean't. The only thing I didn't like was that while she was holding my head, she left wax on my scalp.

I'm too tired to have another shower/bath so I took some wet wipes and sprayed some leave in conditioner.

It's not a massive amount but it's annoying to have sticky hair and worry that a clump will fall out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D