Tuesday 4 April 2023

#BlogLife480 - Bad hair, bad mood, bad people

Good morning!

How's the day treating you so far? Mine has been hell on earth. I like to keep to a schedule so if I'm thrown off it makes me agitated.

My stomach is still really delicate and even the anti nausea, binaural beats couldn't stop me from throwing up this morning.

It's now 12pmish and I decided to treat myself to some new Pasta dishes and a different local restaurant.

If I have the energy I'll take some images for Twitter. It was truffle macaroni and cheese which I've never had, pricey but delicious.

Plus a chicken cacciatore tagliatelle with my favourite addition, olives added to it.

I could only taste a spoonful of each before my tummy lurched and said no no no, don't eat.

But it smells great and it's a really generous portion so I will have lots of leftovers for tomorrow, yay.

I also tried out a blood orange San Pellegrino drink, as orange helps with pmt somehow but although not bad, it's on the dry side of things, not too bitter, no aftertaste but I was hoping for something sweeter like Fanta.

So I just mixed the two ha. I do feel a bit better with the drink and I'm going to have some cheese and onion crisps to fill my stomach up a lil but not too much..

To prevent the nausea resurfacing. I did give myself a lot of time to get ready but my hair just did not behave, it didn't curl and is sticking out in all directions.

Not good but hopefully the mini curlers, will do a better job. It's quite nice and bright out but I find myself shivering.

Hopefully the blankie will warm me up and I can nap and that will settle me.

I wish I had some good news for you all but I admit, I'm having an extra difficult time at the moment.

Go do something fun and keep your stress at bay :)

Oh there is just one funny thing. I was racing to get home to use a 30% off meal coupon and I had about 10 minutes left to use it.

There's still a few days left but it must be redeemed before 11am.

And with the double meeting and waiting around, time was pressing on.

I got home and just as I thought, I'm going to make it, some woman stopped me to fill in a survey ughhh!

I just politely declined and apologised but she just had the worst timing ever.

I didn't make it in time but maybe at the weekend.. People always bother me at my worst, sickest moments, when I want to lie down or get a rest from the pain, ughhh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D