Monday 25 September 2023

#BlogLife563 - Don't buy from Shozeone!

Song of the day - Too Little Too Late - JoJo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvtzWusWvc8

I've just now calmed down from the bitter realisation that the purple booties are not arriving once again.

I felt better after I wrote Shoezone a scathing email telling them they were a useless company that can't fulfill simple orders.

And that I would be using someone else from now on. In reality because I'm desperate for comfortable, good quality footwear, I might just get Mama to get it for me and pay her instead.

I'm not sure but they have delivered my orders to the neighbours, not delivered at all and just been unprofessional.

I really don't get it. I frequently use online shopping without any headaches usually but a company just making mistakes constantly?

Yeesh, what is up with that??

I saw the ending finally of Kiralik Ask just to see who ended up with whom.

Ugh I am so glad to be done with it. I didn't think Sinan would have a different love interest from Yasmin.

But I'm glad he was happy. Defne to me just didn't learn any lessons whatsoever.

They glorified lying so that it was alright. She got off way too easily and continued being shady right up until the end.

She didn't even tell her partner first that he was going to be a Papa, she told everyone else.

And justified it all because whoa is me, blah blah blah...

I wish they had just made her pay penance and learn from her many mistakes, that just because you get away with it and cover it up.

A lie is still a deception and you have to own it, take responsibility and vow to do better.

She was just like..... Umm it's not my fault and took every opportunity to make it someone else's blame.

We are all responsible for our actions. We can choose right from wrong.

It was a dissatisfying cop-out!

Apart from the disappointment of today. Health wise, I feel pretty good.

I had some sugar free orange juice and a cheesy toastie and feel just right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D