Thursday 21 September 2023

#BlogLife562 - Less drab, more fab

Song of the day - Born Without  A Heart - Fauzia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX64K1l8GU0

To be honest, this came up on the recommendations and her voice is a bit scary at first but the lyrics are amazing.

If I had an anthem, this would be it, or at least one of them. I'm just watching Season 11 of My Big Fat Fab Life.

It's a pretty sad opening, knowing that Babs won't be a part of the show anymore because of her passing.

I usually avoid or skip through anything to do with grief but I didn't this time.

I guess I wanted to see the goodbyes and how they were coping. 

It was sweet that she was exercising with her Papa that's probably how she lost the weight and having company doing it, makes it seem, less like work.

I totally hate Kiralik Ask now. The writers trashed Defne's character. She became desperate, clingy, a compulsive liar, possessive, insecure and unbearably stupid.

Who likes someone without a personality? She kept saying I want to love everything you do, aka music, films etc.

Ugh! Then it was the game playing. I don't want you, let's breakup but yet, didn't want him to be with any other woman.

Her friends are just to whinge too. She dropped Sinan's friendship completely. Didn't care whenever he was having a hard time, even though he supported her non-stop.

I can't stop watching for some reason but I don't recommend it at all.

If someone is treating you right, being attentive and just available a lot, why would you think badly of them?

Plus the other thing bothering me, they were working apart and she was evolving and then because he wanted it, she resumed working with him, even though she didn't want too.

So living together and working together? Who does that??

Anyway I had to get that off my chest, it was bugging me. I've had two glorious days of minimal nausea.

I've had killer cramps but that's slightly more bearable. At least I'm not gagging while eating, gargling or cooking.

I only have one pair of boots that I wear and are comfy so I just had a look at Shoezone to see if there were any bargains about.

I saw these purple, flat-ish, tiny wedge, zip up boots that looked cute for £20 and I paid an extra pound for delivery on Saturday.

I really hope they don't mess up this order, the last few times were a disaster.

They couldn't find the address, label came off, delivered somewhere else. Ughhh.

If the comfort and quality weren't so good, I would shop elsewhere.

But this is their last chance, I'm fed up with the shoddy service now.

I do love finding something reasonable and fashionable though. I'll put up pics on Twitter if they ever arrive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D